Reviews for To Fool an Audience
roro213421 chapter 6 . 3/10
Your truly horrible for leaving this wonderful story unfinished
A reader chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
I see that it's been a while since this story has been updated. I do hope that you have not abandoned this story; I would love to see how this ends. It's well-written, the characters are so lovable, and the plot is unique. I have never seen a playwright AU. I love how you add pieces of the original Soul Eater into the AU such as Medusa's alias Rachel and when Medusa was describing the possibilities Stein can find in joining her. This is a very nice piece of work.
seaslug6 chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 6 . 10/31/2012
Excellent job. This is a really interesting idea and I can't wait to see where you go with it. I especially like how you've portrayed Maka and how she just copies unable to produce her own art so to speak. I'm hoping that she continues to grow as a character and it will be interesting to see where she goes. Keep writing.
CupcakeGoodness101 chapter 5 . 9/30/2012
Please update more! This is soooo good _
Spastic Ash chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter, awesome story
Socolditburns chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
That was absolutly beautiful how you wrote that amazing
spaceghst407 chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
Wow this is simply amazing. You capture the essence of Soul and Maka so well. Please update soon, I can't wait for more!
Edge of My Life chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Whoop! You updated :D nice chapter XD
Sincerely The Sign Painter chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
This is really good!

Sincerely The Sign Painter
Valeria27 chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
I like it! please update soon :)
curio cherry chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
Since i couldnt grasp the intention of Medusa, so i'll leave all the mistery to you. Im so stupid...

Ah, what a dissapoinment that Soul didnt have the kiss! You such a tease!

Looking forward to the next update!
pervydaisy chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Its so good! I'm really loving Souls POVs. Update lol I'm in love with this story already :)
AbsentAngel chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Great job so far! Can't wait to read more!
Edge of My Life chapter 5 . 1/29/2012