Reviews for Thankful

I hate that guy!
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Very nice.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Awww, a lovely little post-ep to 9x10.
erisnymph chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love that you included the little moments with the olives. Such a tease just like in regular episodes. :) But oh so true to the episode. I wonder if they'll even mention it on the next episode. NCIS is so good at ignoring certain character moments from ep to ep.
Avrice the Demigod chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I love how you r write, it's like I can see the sceen folding out in my head.
Zaedah chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Love this to actual living death! Even made me like olives for the duration of the fic (otherwise... gross spherical objects)

The interplay could/should have been filmed, so well does it fit into the episode. Basically you presented us with the last three minutes that the credits had accidentally rolled over. And for this I am thankful!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
You really got inside Tony's head in this story. And it all fits very well.

And it's nice to see him and Ziva having a drink outside of work, all friendly like.

With a tiny bit of UST thrown in.

I liked this a lot.

It truly seemed like something that would happen.

And it also made me feel sorry for Tony. Like Ziva, he can never fully trust his father. They should both be thankful they have Daddy Gibbs in their lives (and I think they are!)
Robern chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I liked it, pity there isn't another part to it.
mprmusings chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I can visualize this scene playing out! Makes me wish there will be a Thanksgiving follow-up mini-ep or something like that :) Thank you again for sharing your one-shot!
diana teo chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I felt a little depressed for Tony...