Reviews for Where we stand
demonic hellfire chapter 5 . 5/8
Good story just to much talking from Cass
MilaMizz chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
I love this story! I read it a year ago and forgot to follow it, and then I couldn't find it and I was so mad. But seriously this is awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Please update.
SaphireDragon15 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Ohh gosh. This is not good.
Artemis needs to die the kids hair. Or make her ditch the wig! Because I get it the little kid wants to be like Artemis... But it's almost like a(n) extrmeme STALKER!
SaphireDragon15 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
NOOOO! I liked Artemis's hair! Why a pixie cut?! She's going rouge!
Irenerb chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Love it B)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
You really need help with your grammer and your story line stinks.
Demonic Wolf Queen chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
Please finish this is getting really interesting.
Winchesteralism chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
UG! this is REALLY good. hurry up and update!
Ravenietta chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
Aw man! Oh my lord! Cassie Cain is here! I honestly don't know much about her, so the fact that you had to bend DC lore works out perfectly. But this is totally how she should be introduced into YJ. Totally. Too bad she's meant to...

Nope. I promise I will leave no spoilers. ;)

Unless...?

Oh my God, this one-sided conversation has revealed so much! Thanks a million! BUT NOW I HAVE MANY QUESTIONS...MANY QUESTIONS INDEED...

Roy. What. Are. You. Doing? WHAT. Thank God Robin got hacker-y and covered for her. And thank God for Artemis and her saving him and whatnot. Except Babs scared me here. LET'S SCREAM IN EVERYONE'S EARS. AND SNEAK UP ON THEM. She WOULD make a nice future superhero, what about that. SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER

But anyway, no matter how little sense my ramblings make, it was fantastic. Asterous, even. ;)

Love, Retta
DxS4ever chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
MORE PLEASE!
Sidney is beast chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
This story is pretty good hope u update soon!
Misa3000 chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
A nice chapter. I like the fact that there's more background, on Artemis!
candi711 chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
5 months wow i completely forgot about this :) liked the flash back :) this story has caught my interest again, looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Irenerb chapter 4 . 7/13/2012