Reviews for Truth of Family and History
bexlovessev chapter 10 . 1/11
Please update. Please please please
thewolf74 chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
I'm happy that Severus is explaining all this to Harry. I hope that Harry can be reunited with his father. Please update again very soon. I want to know what happens next.
mattcun chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
plz write more
angelazzarello94 chapter 10 . 5/9/2014
Can u please update
Kaya70 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Love it so far plz update soon
mudbloodpotter05 chapter 10 . 12/17/2013
A little short for some chapters.
(Not always a bad thing)

Has just enough to drop you in and salivate you taste buds, but then shoves you out the door right at the cliff. (Cliffhanger)
(Which can be good, but if you end every chapter with one, it will come to feel like you are just dragging things on just to make more chapters. Something which I struggle with as I love to keep people guessing and on the edge of their seats.)

It is hard to strike that balance, but it is possible to find.

All that being said: you have got the potential for. A great story here. Intrigue. Mystery. What could amount to some pretty funny scenes if you let them happen. And of course...drama.

It is very hard. To find a good balance between all those things. Trust me. I am actually working on my next story, having completed my 66 chapter story. (Some of it good. Bad. Awesome. Or just plain ugly.) I know this and I know my readers know. My wife reads mine and she surely knows as she reads it to proof it for me...or at least she did once we got married.

Anyway, all that to say, my next project was actually a challenge story, issued by one of my readers. I have been done with my most recent story for a bit and have been working on it when I can. My point here, to make a long story short, is that I am taking my time with this. I want to. Make sure there are less bumps, because let's face it...no one is perfect. Editing issues are real and even happen to the bigs.

Again, long story short, take your time. If you. Don't write, don't sweat it. If you do, you don't have to post what you have right away. This makes for longer chapters...even with cliffies, because I LOVE them. And while it may take you longer to write these chapters, if you want them longer, and there will be a longer period between posts, then I'd say write a few chapters and not post until you have a sort of back log of chapters. That way you won't feel guilty if you don't post in a week or month because you've got one on the side. (It took me a long time to learn this, but it does help.)

Alright, I swear, I really do like this story and if what you're going for is shorter chapters to keep things fresh...then run with it. It makes for a good, quick story that people won't mind reading again!

I do want to apologize if I have stepped over or crossed a line in writing this review to you. It was my intent to give some good feedback, which I'm not always good at giving, and helping another writer.

You've got something here and I look forward to reading more and going on this journey you've laid out for us!

Keep up the good work!
angelallie15 chapter 10 . 12/8/2013
More plz so good :)
Lupinesence chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
A bit short but still a cool chapter :)
Nataly SkyPot chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
Muy bueno.
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 10 . 12/1/2013
oh boy another cliffie! awesome story awesome cliffhanger...
A.Tigerose chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Interesting concept. It's different and I like it. Don't you dare quit on a cliff hanger like that!
SilverWolf01 chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
AWW! I hate cliff hangers
Firedragon99 chapter 10 . 11/30/2013
Short chapter but very intrasting.
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
I like that Snape knows who Harry really is. I hope he gets him alone to tell him. He's going to need all the support he an get!
SilverWolf01 chapter 9 . 11/21/2013