Reviews for Seven Signs
Gweargroal chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I really enjoyed that one ! It makes us remember what's important about love. I have to quote that one from cyborg: "You don't have to know, you just have to see the possibility." Hehe. It took myself some time to understand it either. You point out elements that give reality to your stories. It is something not a lot of authors do.

Keep up the good work, even without your computer. ;)
jacobs6geno chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
this was absolutely awesome! I bet the guy is really happy about this, I know I'd be... :)
Raven of Alaska chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Very sweet one-shot. I'm glad to see that Beast Boy began to realize that he was falling in love, and that Raven was falling in love with him.

Sincerely,

Raven of Alaska
Eragon Namikaze chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Nicely done. Probably better than what I can do. Seven signs huh? Compared to 3, 7 is the next lucky number. And in BB's case, 7 signs were just all he need to be with Raven.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I loved it great story. BBRae forever
Peach Tuesday's chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
omg so cute! i loved it :D
S.M. Larsen chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
AHHH THIS MADE ME GIGGLE! Sooooo cute! :D I love it.

-LW
AbandonedOddAccount chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! This is so cute! Favorited!

Seriously. I just died of cute.
MEV chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Great writing you got BB down! It's really hard to do and you did a fantastic job.
La5021 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I can already picture the TTs throwing bucket loads of rasberry jam at Trigon LOL

So cute :)
ripples-in-the-water chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
This was so sweet! Number two with the catnip was my favorite. I love how casually they told each over I love you. It just made it seen natural. I guess people wanted Raven/BB fics after the Robin/Star contest. I think you did a good job writing in Beast Boy's point of view. It seemed to flow easier in your other stories though. Still it was a wonderful story that made me smile.
Ravy-rah chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I. LOVED. THIS! EEE! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!

(I think everyone's asking for BB/Rae because thanks to the contest there's tons of amazing Rob/Star to read!)

This was brilliant. That's all I can say. Absolutely brilliant! There's not enough BB POV in the world. I might try to fix that...

Thank you so much!