Reviews for Order in Chaos
1234grace chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I'd be really really really happy if u got the urge to continue writing this story. It's really grabbed attention
JamieBraun chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
This is a really great story but please update you left me hanging!
Arkansas Sweetheart chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Please continue! I just discovered The Walking Dead & I'm hooked! Plus Buffy makes everything better!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/26/2014
I like where this is going so plz keep writing. I wanna read more!:)
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
*happy, girly squeal* Oooooh, will you be pairing Buffy with Daryl? *hoping so*

I'll actually be surprised if Buffy stays, considering how tense that dinner was!
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh thank you for letting Buffy find that child! I HATED that part of the show. The kids should always survive, dangit!
Stephanie chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
You should really continue this story. I was hooked by the end of chapter 1 and was disappointed that there wasn't more after chapter 2. I'd really like to see what happens further with Buffy and Daryl.
Annabelle chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
It's only chapter 2 and they are already sleeping togeather. Lol
SamCro92 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Oh my god. This is awesome. Please update soon please
necha chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
love the story. i'm glad you kept sophia alive in this story compared to them losing her in the original t.v. serious line. that really crushed my heart in the show especially with darryl looking so hard for her
bradsan11 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
would love to read more. Very good writing so far
Ryane chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
You really should update this story. I like it. And you probably arent even reading this review but oh well. I always tell people whoabandon good stories to read their review from me and update.
Kaoz chapter 2 . 1/10/2013
im looking forward to the next chp n so happy u kept Sophia alive.
Regin chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
gottaloveva chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Love this story! Pretty Please update soon!