Reviews for Your Guardian Angel
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2013
i want more Rosalina,Josh,and Nat drama.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
i love this chapter.I want more of rosalina and josh about josh trys to keep rosalina away from nat and nat is very upset with josh for this and nat and josh get in a fight.
TheDelinquentThatReadsAndWrite chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
i loved the ending it was very good to me
TheDelinquentThatReadsAndWrite chapter 14 . 4/2/2013
i loved i thought it was very good
WillaTree13 chapter 17 . 3/10/2013
Wow really good story! Like no joke! I bet it took u a loooooong time to write it! Well ya so bye!
TrixieNancy124 chapter 17 . 3/9/2013
Hey.:) I really enjoyed reading this. The storyline was amazing :)
BLAH chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
I love theeeeessssseeee
Gyotso chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
i love your story. I think its awesome!
Gyotso chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
okay illuminate me...was this made before season 3 was out and we knew for a fact that Nat&Rosalina were dating? because the whole timing is really throwing me off...I love the story but I'm just a little bit confused help please?
Gyotso chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
oh my god i couldnt stop
laughing after the cookies part. Cookies are at stake? that is so NBB i love it! best fanfic ive read in a long long time
Guest chapter 17 . 12/28/2012
it was amazing I've read all your stories so far and their awesome
keep up the good work
CutesyBunny chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Aw, it's not THAT bad, kind a cheesy, but whatever! It was FUNNY!
CutesyBunny chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
Nice... I can still tell things that have to do with Kristina are, uh, "tense" so... yeah. :)
CutesyBunny chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
At least it wasn't a serious injury. And I think Cooper AND Rosalina are right; Josh probably DID wanna ruin her life, but a nice break form everything until he's "gone" could't hurt... ;)
CutesyBunny chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
Ooooh, a cliffhanger! Hope Alex is okay; we should've known as soon as something gets better, something ELSE ALWAYS happens...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »