Reviews for Hot Cocoa
NaamonetRG chapter 15 . 3/10/2016
I love your writing! Is there going to be more? I really really hope so!
KittyKatBella chapter 2 . 9/4/2015
'What do girls see in pink, anyway?'
What do boys see in black?
ThisIsAmazing chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
Loved every single one. As a side note this was the most uplifting JC fanfic I've read all day lol.
Dino-Rogue chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
I agree with this theory of yours... actually, I totally agree on all of your theories and plots all throughout this story collection... and I love, love all of 'em! Awesome job, woerful fics you've given us! In-character, true to the show, simply awesome!
British1994 chapter 8 . 6/21/2015
I bought violent viddogames at age 15 myself...
TwoDaysTooLate chapter 13 . 6/14/2015
"I'm sure whatever crock pot meal you've got can wait." Sasha Vortex: queen of sass
This was hilarious, but defiantly hits close to home. The usually vociferous Cindy being too intimidated by her mother to disagree is definitely something can happen when a parent is that controlling. You'd never know because she's so tough and confident at school, but things can wear a persons nerves down.
Also: Football?! No, the big duck game is tonight. Pekins verses the Mallards. Should be one heck of a show down." Had me in stitches
TwoDaysTooLate chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
Intro to rocket science, oh my god with the amount of laughter these stories bring I won't need to workout this week
TwoDaysTooLate chapter 7 . 6/14/2015
There were so many lines in this that made me laugh
"Beg? Plead? Sign a contract?" Sheen offered.

"Passing out should not be taken as an indication that I was turning you down"
I can't even list them all. Thank you for the note at the end, I was planning on addressing it anyway. That is a serious issue and I know one of my friends has had that happen and resulted in a SUPER awkward ride home from a football game. That really is the perfect way for them to get engaged. I can't wait to read the rest of these
TwoDaysTooLate chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
I have to agree with you here, I'm pretty sure Jimmy has cried more in the show than she ever did. Some people just handle grief differently. You have a very good grasp of writing believable dialogue
TwoDaysTooLate chapter 5 . 6/14/2015
Poor Carl always does seem to be re fifth wheel. This definitely shows the dynamic between the two different couples, and the dialogue fits nicely.
The part: UltraLord mating rituals, voodoo spells, threatening to imprison her father if she won't agree to marry you..." Had me in hysterics XD
JimmyxCindy976J chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
This was sooooo cute, omg! Absolutely loved it! Update again when you can! :)

-JimmyxCindy976J
hmweasley chapter 15 . 5/30/2015
I really like this. It's cool to see a perspective on Jimmy and Cindy that I've never really seen before. Plus, the description of how their looks and voices changed was really cute. And I loved how Libby spoke to Betty and just emphasized that Cindy was in love with Jimmy instead of flat out threatening Betty or something. That was nice.
Macrox chapter 14 . 4/29/2015
I honestly love your works...
I may have said this before, and I will say it again.
But it's the reason why I'm into this pairing. You just seem to make the good and the bad side of their lives so vivid and detailed, and the other characters all play a part of it all too well.
I've just read Jurisparent and I have no problem imagining that conversation and all the awkwardness there. Please, do keep making these.
amasongrain chapter 4 . 3/15/2015
aww! that was soo cute! and i kinda ship Betty with Nick - i think they'd look so adorkable together. so this was really nice and Betty is just...a complicated character, but not one you can't work with.
jcforever19 chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
I absolutely love this! SO cute! Would be just like Cindy to want to know how Jimmy feels about something without actually asking him. And somehow that never occurred to me- the idea that Cindy was the only girl HE chose to kiss. I like that :) It reaffirms my belief in the fact that he was never as serious about the others as he was and is about Cindy :) Keep writing!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »