Reviews for Hot Cocoa
amasongrain chapter 4 . 3/15
aww! that was soo cute! and i kinda ship Betty with Nick - i think they'd look so adorkable together. so this was really nice and Betty is just...a complicated character, but not one you can't work with.
jcforever19 chapter 14 . 2/26
I absolutely love this! SO cute! Would be just like Cindy to want to know how Jimmy feels about something without actually asking him. And somehow that never occurred to me- the idea that Cindy was the only girl HE chose to kiss. I like that :) It reaffirms my belief in the fact that he was never as serious about the others as he was and is about Cindy :) Keep writing!
CaRiToX chapter 14 . 2/26
So sweet. Liked it!
JimmyxCindy976J chapter 14 . 2/26
So cute! :)
Sleepyhead08 chapter 13 . 2/15
I love all of this. ;D
Keep doing what you do, we'll be here to read it. :P
JimmyxCindy976J chapter 13 . 2/12
I LOVE these stories! You definitely need to continue! :)

JimmyxCindy976J
jcforever19 chapter 12 . 1/31
This is such a cute little piece :) I like the mustard reference, don't think I've ever seen anyone use it!
Macrox chapter 11 . 1/29
I try out a few Jimmy x Cindy fanfics and this is what I get. I must be really lucky to be able to start off with this fanfic. It is awesome! I love how you make the sparks fly from these two crazy lovebirds yet still keep them on par with growing teens. You can get them to fit perfectly with each other AND the freaking canon story. The snarky comments, the jealousy, the weird comedy. They're all really, really good! Plus you even add Carl's creepy crush on Jimmy's mom and the oddly down to Earth relationship of Libby and Sheen. Out of all the things I expected was Sheen acting grown up. I never would've imagined it to be honest. But DAMN you made it happen. And you made me LIKE it when it happened. Thank you for bringing this story in my fanfic life.
CaRiToX chapter 11 . 1/28
Love it, so sweet!
jcforever19 chapter 11 . 1/27
I was so excited when I saw a second update in the same night. The JN fandom has become notoriously inactive, so seeing updates from good writers has been pretty rare. I knew from the get-go that Cindy would be announcing a pregnancy and I squealed because how cute would that be? And of course Jimmy's name suggestions are so...Jimmy. I also loved the Sheen/Libby plot-line. It's exactly like Sheen to have actually grown up and for Libby to be hesitant despite her inner feelings. I'm glad that there's hope for reconciliation at the end.

Just one note. You might want to add a suggestion of when Carl and Sheen show up, because right now, it's a little confusing because you just wrote them in without introducing their arrival. That aside, great work! I know you said not to expect updates too much, but I'm hoping for more excellent one-shots from you soon!
jcforever19 chapter 10 . 1/27
All of these are so good! I absolutely love your characterizations of Jimmy and Cindy, and I think you tackle Sheen and Libby quite well too. You make Sheen very sweet (especially in the chapter where he burns the pictures for Jimmy) and you're on the mark with the awkward, yet amazing relationship between J/C. I think trust issues would be a big issue for Cindy, just as believability would be one for Jimmy. But the fact that they could work through those things would make their relationship so strong. I like to think they complete each other despite their rocky beginnings. Great job with these and keep writing them!
DistrictThirteenTribute chapter 7 . 1/27
Annnnnd im crying. Bravo for Cindy asking Jimmy to marry her. But when i read that she was wearing his ring, the tear escaped my eyes. And i understand the Libby and Sheen not being together thing. In my Jindy proposal story, they weren't, and no one asked about that. I can't believe I never discovered this story earlier but im glad i did. I LOVE it! Awesome job so far.
the pacman chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
waka waka waka waka :D
(lmfao cindy proposed first :D)
Cutie5 chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
:( I agree it is sad, but very well-written. You did a nice job with it.
Cutie5 chapter 7 . 12/9/2011