Reviews for What If?
QGTheEletricGawd chapter 2 . 1/18
Dont feel bad it took me 8 chapters to get a review... and it was a flame *cries anime tears*
Wendigo chapter 44 . 11/27/2016
What if... Hinata harem.
mr l chapter 44 . 9/15/2016
hime i am a big fan and i seriously think gaara and naru should have hooked up i look forward to other fics you wright
Guest chapter 13 . 8/12/2016
Good job torturing the naruto characters! (If u can't tell, I'm a sadistic person:D)
mike202 chapter 5 . 5/27/2016
That's fucking weird how at the end you have that shit wtf well everything else besides that is fine
Ninja Unicorn chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
Wait... Wasn't Hinata's mom named Hikari? I don't know, does anyone know her mom's real name? If so, please say so cuz I would really like to know.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/22/2016
Im done... im so done...
Tsukiko K chapter 44 . 3/19/2016
Gaara x Fem Naruto is cute!
Tsukiko K chapter 36 . 3/19/2016
That bastard! There was no need for a suicide trigger!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
Doing good so far.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/22/2016
Can you make a sequel
kiddi chapter 2 . 2/17/2016
You do know that anyone, and I do mean anyone, calling Naruto a demon publicly would be executed. This is something many many writers seem to forget. The law is there for more than Narutos protection, it is also there to prevent other countries from finding out that he holds the kyubi. The proof that it works is that Orochimaru did not realise Naruto held the fox until he was fighting with the boy while Naruto chaneled its chakra.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/11/2016
What after all that I read the entire story in a day and that's it. This story made me laugh, sad, angry and another few emotions but still this was an awesome story thank you
Jo chapter 44 . 2/7/2016
You are evil; you know that right? Now Hinata has to either break two hearts, maybe more, or juggle them all along with her career together. Whatever, the story was pretty different, I guess?
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 44 . 2/9/2016
that's a really sweet way to end the story