Reviews for How would that have changed things for them?
You really don't even try to hide how much you hate Sakura do you? It's really annoying to read your blatant hatred for her and demeaning of her character. It's sad to because I loved how awesome Hinata was in this story and you ruined it for me when you were putting Sakura down. I mean having INO learn what Sakura was destined to? What's next? It's sad and I know you can't like all characters in Naruto but if you don't like them don't involve them in the story, no offense I just had to write it.
StarGazer2326 chapter 31 . 4/3
Please make this naruxgaara
sara chapter 30 . 3/8
Y a a as away! You r back!. Your health should always come first. I hope you are feeling much better and happier. Take care.
Please update! It's going very well!
Pokemonever1994 chapter 24 . 11/2/2014
The Sharingan evolves and is awakened through traumatic Things Happening to the respective User, that causes many to go bonkers (Madara, Obito, Sasuke, Kakashi to an Extent since he reads Icha Icha Paradise) but the Uchiha thrive because of that for Bonds as they need them to give themselves a Zenkai... Oh wait, that were Saiyans, not Uchiha and Saiyans need to be wounded. The Emotional Part is needed for going Super Saiyan/2/3/4-10
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This story is the reason why "What if's" plots should be outlawed and the authors who write them flogged.
DarkflowerOfJc chapter 29 . 9/24/2014
This is the review of doom

I don't no what to say to ' ' Review ' '

So... This is a review!

Yeah
Mystoriesaremybabies chapter 29 . 9/1/2014
OMG! I love this story. Hopefully Hinata ends up with Sasuke, I'm really starting to like that pairing. Update please :)
Dragon-of-Chaos chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
Are you going to pair naru with sasuke or someone
Guest chapter 23 . 7/21/2014
SASUNARU FOREVER!
Sorry, just had to get that out there.
TheOtaku Akatsuki chapter 28 . 6/22/2014
At least he has good taste in girls.
But will he get both or pick just one?
That is the question.
bankai777 chapter 28 . 6/22/2014
Does Mikoto not like Sakura for her fan girl attitude.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Sopas back two days left to sign spread word .gov
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Sopas back 2 day left to stop it were low
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Sopas back don't have link please singn pention to stop it few days left look up or some auter have link in review or story or notice