Reviews for His Girl
saiyan angel blue chapter 48 . 2/15
its 1.30am I had to stay up and read this is was bloody good I hope you write more
acsanny chapter 48 . 1/25
Thanks for the story. It's great!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2014
Hi
Kayla chapter 48 . 10/16/2014
Oh my gosh... This was the only fanfiction that ever made me cry... It was so beautiful!
Guest chapter 48 . 7/25/2014
OHMYGOODNESS okay so I just finished this story and awwwwwwwwww I think you did really great. I love the character you created, she's very complex and very real. Also, I feel like you kept everyone else from the outsiders in character, which can be a hard thing to do but works so well in this story. It's a super super sweet story. I love it all!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
Hey today is Mackenzie's birthday
johnnysgirl16 chapter 30 . 7/23/2013
"They'd be proud of you, superman," I whispered.

That quote made me start crying! Like body shaking, tears flowing, ugly cry! Amazing!
Guest chapter 36 . 6/24/2013
This totally rocked
Soda'sGal chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
Soda amazing almost the whole time. But he's such a pig and he needs to learn to wait! I read the whole thing but really?! He wouldn't leave her alone about, I think she sort of wanted it in the end but not completely and it felt rushed! That was such a cute ending tho. SODA WAS ANTSY TO GET IN HER PANTCIES!
Sexy beast chapter 42 . 5/29/2013
wonderful
SodasGirl chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
SEQUAL PUH LEEZ THAT WAS THE BEST FAN FIC EVER THANK YOU SO MUCH
puppylover27 chapter 48 . 5/14/2013
It was really good! I loved this story! And it was really funny how you ended it. I'll be really interested to see what happens next in their story.
Guest chapter 48 . 5/13/2013
I like how you made Audrey look like MAck. Everyone always just assumes that the baby will look like georgeous sodapop... :) Well done
Greaserthings chapter 48 . 5/13/2013
That was great! I tears up a few times though! Way to end a great story! I'm sorry to see it over
bookfreak345 chapter 48 . 5/12/2013