Reviews for Due Reconsideration
Alestrel chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
That was *wonderful*.
Ayngel chapter 5 . 2/3/2012
Just read all this story in one sitting and really enjoyed it! A great tale, and I loved your worldbuilding, also the way you managed to weave so many characters into the story in original roles.

I liked all the interesting headcanon concepts too. Especially issues surrounding Prowl's 'ethical' programming, and all the reasons he didn't linger with the Decepticons.

And full marks for Hook and Swindle - awesome!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 5 . 1/31/2012
I loved this.

it was well-written well-worked, and in general, a brilliant read. hence, the love for this.

and oohhh, hinted future ProwlxJazz!

yep, the Transformers are good at beating humans to the punch

"I will too. And at some point, I'll have Starscream in this med bay, whereupon I shall be able to demonstrate to him how displeased I am by his habit of using null-rays on those who are already down."

"Ratchet," said Jazz, after a long moment, "you scare th' Pit outta me."

a agreed by all statement Jazz!

so, I loved this, enjoyed it, and liked it
Peacewish chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
I swiped the 'tek' thing too, from some other author that I can no longer remember. Isn't it odd, this fandom has an elaborate dictionary of timespan terms to choose from, but nothing for distance measurement? Not even Europe will condescend to use feet and miles, so it's hard to believe Cyberton would, particularly long before there ever was a Europe or even human civilization. So why haven't the canon writers given us some good distance terms?

Anyway, since I didn't come up with it, I say you're welcome to use it. Particularly when it's to give us another Prowl-met-Jazz, though this one was a little heavier on the angst than the others. Poor Prowl, trying so hard to move about logically in an illogical world; it just doesn't work that way. I'll tell you one thing, though: I do believe this is the first story I've ever read that implants Prowl's dependence on logic and strategy halfway through the plot, rather than starting him out as a character already reliant upon them. It was unusual, and a little sad, to see him risk a perfectly good mind and career for something that could have gone so terribly wrong. Fortunately it didn't, and we got the cute image of Prowl hitting on Jazz whilst soaring high in the sky. All's well that ends well.
Daklog73 chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Flirting Jazz, dopey Prowl and a wrench weilding Ratchet...too much! So funny!

Bet Jazz is gonna have a gret time getting Prowl "settled"! Thanks OP!

Cannot wait for the next update on this! Love it!
femme4jack chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Prowl high as a kite is so adorable I don't think I'll stop grinning for days. And I love the Ratchet made Jazz go hold Prowl's hand.

Optimus is shrewd in this. I like it! Trust, but verify :)

I get the strong feeling reading this story that your Prowl muse was QUITE uncooperative with the idea of being a 'Con. That it could ONLY happen on the basis of logic AND if something was wrong with his ethical subroutines. I can almost feel him arguing with you and steadily negotiating the amount of time he spent in their midst til it was almost negligible. I'm so glad he got a chance to reconsider his actions, and truly enjoyed both his and Jazz's end of this story. A very nice twist on the formula that has worked so beautifully in so many different settings.

Jazz will, indeed, enjoy "getting Prowl settled". I get the feeling they both will enjoy that very much.
Sslaxx chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
Interesting, this version of Prime is a little meaner than some other people's takes. I like that - nobody is perfect, or even a perfect leader.

Will Prowl care to talk to Jazz after all this? It'd be interesting to watch what happens between them in the immediate future.
SIC-Calypso chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
I can't get the image of prowl high off medical drugs out of my head, it was just to funny.

Poor prowl going to be so imbarest(can't spell to save mt life)when he wakes up an realizes what he said to jazz.

Can't wait for the next chapter, please update soon.
Anodythe chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Oh, well done! You covered all the angles and really made Prowl's decision to join the 'Cons both logical and reasonable. I wonder if he ever found out about his responses to Jazz before the hack. That was the funniest.
White Aster chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
:D Oh, Prowl, later on you're going to be so embarrassed that the first time you told Jazz you were interested, you were high as a kite. :P

Yay, fun! :D
won't be the Victim chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Awsome story! Can't wait for more!
yamiishot chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Aww :D Yay happy ending.
femme4jack chapter 4 . 11/25/2011
As always, many fascinating details which would be easy to to overlook because of the understatedness and subtle irony of your writing (a feature I really enjoy. I enjoy the laid back characterizations of you Autobots, and appreciate that Ironhide isn't ready to just shoot anything with a 'Con insignia that can move (though I don't mind that chacterization of him, either). Little things that struck me were Sideswipe being so nervous about comm-ing Prime out of recharge, the look Sunny and Mirage gave one another at Side's glee to use his slingshot, the fact he HAS a slingshot (he is such a kid!). Also love the source of Bee's designation (little maintenance drones that care for crystal gardens).

Did I mention that I love that there are energon farms and energon wells? And ranches?

The idea of Prowl's ethical component being so strong that he grew its own connections with the battle computer is lovely as well.

I'm so glad this bunny bit.
femme4jack chapter 3 . 11/25/2011
and now Prowl has the shortest 'Con career in the history of any mech that survived. I think I know who the sparkling is going to be :)

I enjoyed the description of Prowl's combination of grief and freedom. Grief is rarely a one-dimensional emotion.
femme4jack chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
The extermination of Prowl's family and other enforcers was truly harrowing in this chapter.

I'm confused by one thing. In another review, it states that Prowl was the one to take out Loyale. I see no evidence of this. They took his paint sample, and certainly some are suspicious, but it seems like he was cleared of charges if he was allowed to go back to work. Am I missing something?