Reviews for The Thought That Counts
elle hagewood chapter 1 . 2/24
Such a sexy story
Golden-Eyes4463 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
That was amazing! Do you still have a link to that gif?
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
very different.

Yet to figure why Jasper was there. Maybe i missed something at the start... was Bella part of the family or is this afterwards, i cannot seem to remember now.
Withmyheadintheclouds chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was a great story. I loved it...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Oh my gosh woman! This was sooo awesome and I seriously loved reading it, so freaking good! Just wow, WOW!
roon0 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Goodness me, very impressive. ;)
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I think I know which gif you are referring, and it is hot ;-) This story is amazing. I should feel sorry for Edward, but I just can't because this experience just seemed too incredible. And to see/feel him give into it was great. Awesome job for your 1st slash fic. Loved it!
DownBoy chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Loved the story. I loved how you capture Edward and I was wondering if I could have the link for the gif
Death's Flower chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This was...enthralling. I couldn't stop rading, it was so intense! You are an amazing writer - I hope you realise that.

- DF.
NanaMun chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Absolutely hot! Loved it!
deb24601 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
That was amazing! Very artistic, poetic even. Beautiful writing. Hot, of course, but an excellent premise that grounded the story. Really well done, I enjoyed this so much. Thank you for sharing.

Um, speaking of blushing? I'll take a link to the pic/gif you mentioned in your author notes.
fallgoddess chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Holy shit. That was hott. . . . Please send link!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Great fill. Thanks!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Freaking loved this! SO soooo hot..
eeelleira chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
really hot! :D and can I please have the link to that .gif? I was kinda confused. :P