Reviews for Naruto's Little Bee
redgold chapter 6 . 5/10
Just so you know I think you got the money conversion backwards. when I googled it Ryo was worth a dime about or 10 yen each yen being around a penny
jh831 chapter 8 . 2/6/2015
put abandoned/re-writing new story of little bee in summary to let them know that THIS particular story will not be worked on so people don't confuse this story with the re-write
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
Well the only thing I can say is keep the pairing the same maybe add in another girl from the bleach universe. Anyway keep up the good work and update soon looking forward to the rewrite.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/29/2015
Your problem is that you arw making the Haren to Big. Which is Dull and Clithe
Glory-Haru chapter 8 . 1/29/2015
Cant wait to read it
Reishin Amara chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Ok...Ouch...that sucks man...on a sidenote...love how you featured harribel.
Yinko chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Adding those three extra girls to the pairing completely destroyed any interest I had in it. Yoruichi isn't interesting, and Sakura and Hinata suck horribly.
coduss chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
good story so far, faved and followed

i vote yes to kushina brought back, and yes to her in the harem
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Sorry to hear that you got kicked out of your house , who kicked you out?
millerm740 chapter 3 . 8/8/2014
i have to agree with Drakolf. as well as the story seems very fast-pasted. I like the plot but by chapter three he already has at least three women in or trying for a relationship with him. Me personally I don't see soi fon in a harem with a weak willed hinata.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Well this is a really good story so keep up the good work I look forward to the next chapter.
narmulti chapter 7 . 6/28/2014
good story
uscias chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Please update soon.
Drakolf chapter 2 . 5/30/2013
While there are only a few errors and the fic itself is great, something I find rarely, while I have nothing against harems, it IS getting a little overused. Also, I stopped reading this after chapter 2, due to the fact that BOTH Sakura and Hinata are being used, just ruins it for me. There pairings are just, put simply, overused. I'm sorry, I really am, but I must stop reading this. The moment Hinata is thrown in, that is where I draw the line. I'm just so sick of seeing the Naruto x Hinata pairing is all.
KillerDonut chapter 3 . 5/10/2013
I love this story but I just dont like the whole First person view -sighs- wish I did cuz this is a good story but for me I just cant read a story that is only in First person view 24/7. As much as I would love to keep reading this story I just cant do it though I do wish this story luck and hope this story finishes and doesnt become one of the forgotten stories. Keep up the good work. Ja ne