Reviews for Finally Falling
Skylar Anderson chapter 9 . 11/9/2013
i love ur story plz be my guest and carry on with your magic
Skylar Andeson chapter 8 . 11/9/2013
you have got to be kidding me right? cause if u quick this i will explode like literally i really am not kidding i love you story already plz carry on
LoganLerman135 chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
Mimi's a jealous B*tchhh
ImAPrettyLittleLiarAria chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
oh :(
ImAPrettyLittleLiarAria chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
Hurry up and update please. I love this story Please don't stop it here I'm dying to know what happens.
xoxo
Rachel
Spark Firebug chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
Oh mai Gosh! What's going to happen next!
Gypsy Dreamcatcher chapter 9 . 3/3/2012
This is really good! I hate Mimi in this one (I did on the show too) and hate Brian as well (always have). I'm gonna scream though if Alek chooses to break up with Chloe. He should just tell her and they work it out, but that would be complicated since he has only a few hours to figure it out. Also, I was kinda confused as the why this chapter was copied twice. The second half is identical to the first. *shrug* Still a good chapter. Can't wait for an update!

Grace
Deluna chapter 9 . 3/2/2012
Hate mimi write more please
ARae14 chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
The chapter repeated was there more after the phone call?
GRITS girls raised in south chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! I love this what does Alek chose? Please say it's not to break up with Chloe because to me that's worse than him allowing Brian to dye. I mean he promised Chloe the best date ever and if he breaks up with her at the end of it then she will be completely heart broken and think he planned a perfect date to try and soften the blow of him breaking up with her. Or maybe he could even just kill Mimi to stop the whole situation, that would be preferable to the Chalek fans.
IadoreFluffyRomance chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
I SAY ALEK SHOULD TELL CHLOE ABOUT MIMI'S CALL! Plus MIMI'S BLUFFIN!
MakAttack23 chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
Awww poor alek :/ i loved it! Update ASAP :D
angellyx13 chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
did u repeat the beginning?
A chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
I hope Alek just lets Brian die, but i know he would never do that to Chloe... Amazing chapter! Can't wait to see what Alek picks! Update ASAP!

-A
AlekIsMine chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Oooh! Still a great story! Lovin' it! Haha i stole mcdonalds slogan! :D thanks for dedicating this chapter to me! I cant wait until u update again! Heres what happened when i looked at this chapter:

Skimming the author note- dedicated to... Hmm random people. Continue skimming- OMGOSH ITS DEDICATED TO ME? haha thanks again!