Reviews for Good Morning, Beautiful
LadyAshh chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Extremely late review, but I just have to express how much I love that song and how I'm basically making my way through all your fics
Imhereforthestory chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Beautiful, simply beautiful... What more can I say.
demuredemeanor chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
So simple, but it just says everything!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
It was cute, but I can't picture Stana Katic's voice singing that song. Nathan, yes. Anyway, good job.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
*happy dance* I completely LOVED this & I find myself wishing for more. :-p

LOVES!

mandi *_*
1477166 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Ahhh fluff! I'm always in need of some good fluff, and this is just what the doctor ordered ;) You did a great job!
HuntingPeace chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Sweet! I could really picture this early morning stillness that surrounded them, one where it was just them for a bit.
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Very sweet!
Kamyy chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
awwwww ! love it, so sweet !
Eleantris chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Love it! How could I possibly hate it? This was brilliant. I really, really can't wait for Cuffed now! I like the UK, so I was wondering if you'd tell me - is Cuffed this Monday, or do we have another two week wait?

X :D
Nathan fan chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This lovely scene is how I started my Thanksgiving day! How appropriate :)

I adore the song you referenced and it does my heart good to see Kate, not only appreciate Castle, but actually tell him. Well done!
pealee chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Nothing better than plotless fluff! I think they were very much in character. Very sweet story. And poor Castle, he was wiggin over Stanford, he musta had a heart attack when the letter came from Oxford. Lol.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Yes... very, very fluffy. Perfect for Thanksgiving morning. Love it. ; )
StanaTorv chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That was adorable and I do love that song. Fluffy pieces are so much fun. Nice job.

:) sam
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Like a good cup of Castle coffee, your fic makes me feel fuzzy and warm inside :) Thanks!