Reviews for The Right Man in The Wrong Place
Jazzerman chapter 2 . 1/10/2012
Okay, so far you are looking good. decent spelling and gramar... none of the crazy crap that most people stuff into self insert FFs, no magical powers for the main character... of course this is just the start. I hope to see more, and I hope you will avoid the normal pitfalls and routines of amateur SIFFs
Tr0p3 chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
First off, "Wanted" seems to fit your character well. (Although not the best choice if that's what you were trying to do)

and while we're on the subject of music, did you name this after SONG "hit me with your best shot", because I know how much of a music nut you are. whatever, doesn't matter.

anyways, we got a good set up. Made me interested. Your character is likeable and detestable at the same time. Why?

she's likeable because...well, i like her anyways. She's detestable because SO many things can turn into cliche's if you play them wrong. I trust you, because you complain about mary-sue's all the time, but just warning you, don't make her into TOO much of a badass.
Tr0p3 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
OMG YOU ACTUALLY WROTE SOMETHING! Lol, jk dude. and in all seriousness, it looks like the begining to a solid story. we shall see though...
Rosewaver chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
It's alright that Sly isn't in this chapter yet- characterization is important. It's pretty clear now that Thorn has some issues to work out (I'm not saying she's mental) and perhaps Sly could help her out on that.
Versia Aremis chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
i like your end. "roach-out" neato. and yet again you give great discription and no word flaws that i noticed. very interesting!
TwilightSky15 chapter 2 . 12/3/2011
happy day! you updated! yay! and ouch that sounded like that punch hurt! XC
TwilightSky15 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
OMG THIS IS AWESOME! PLEASE CONTINUE THIS i'M BEGGING! :D
Versia Aremis chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love it. o-o I will deffinatly be an active reader, your a good writer too. Not like the rest of the children that make up sly cooper stories and cant spell "accident or Cooper" right. :3
SerenityColtheart chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
THIS, IS FREAKING AWESOME. Enough Said. :)

Haha, but seriously, this sounds really interesting. I can't wait for the next update, & if you're still looking for a beta reader, I just so happen to be one. Anyway, keep writing! Update soon!

Seri