Reviews for Home is a Dark Place
Madame Destine chapter 5 . 9/15/2002
A note to my loyal readers at :

Due to recent policy changes, I have elected to remove all of my NC-17 rated stories from this archive ahead of the scheduled purging on October 12, 2002. If you wish to view a complete, uncensored collection of my work, I ask that you please visit my personal home page at " .org" or find me in the Gargoyles Fans Fanfic Archive at " ". Thank you!
MooncatX chapter 3 . 8/25/2002
Hey Madame D *_~*

Love the way Jezebella dropped the bomb on Chavez *evil grin* Can't wait to see the fall out on this one. Ah, and the Egyptian gargoyle intrigue continues. Hmm, also wondering what Lilith programed Jezebella with to replace Sevarius's little rape scenario, and how this will affect her outlook on things.

Hurry with the next part!

Mooncat

Wanderer chapter 2 . 5/12/2002
Sorry, M. Destine. I can't remove a signed review. I tried like you asked but no go. Hope I didn't spoil the surprises for any of you readers out there
Wanderer3 chapter 2 . 5/10/2002
FREEEEZE!... you let a little detail slip, in my view. When Angela got back she was wearing the hair-clip. Wasn't Jez the one wearing the hair-clip last? I doubt she would have given it back as an act of kindess. That clearly points to Jez trying to infiltrate the clan again, in my eyes. If she controls her temper then maybe she'll pull it off, for a while.
Allaine chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Only one review? Well, I've been meaning to e-mail you later anyway, but let me just say - this was extremely good (but who would have imagined _this_ would be the aftermath of "Ripples"?)
Holly chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
This fic was pretty good... Please hurry with the next part!