Reviews for Just Can't Let Go
psop chapter 23 . 9/18/2012
Hi, Really enjoyed the story - could you send me a pm or something to let me know who was who ( can't work out a couple of them).
ImAProudMudblood chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
omg! T.T Can you please just like start a sequil to this please! About the time Heather is at Hogwarts! Btw who is who? Is harry Crux the cat?
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
3 3 3
Im bawling. OMG it's over OOOVVEERR
the ending! 3 THE ENDING D': it's just soo good!
3 your amazing thank you so so much for this story!
I think i enjoed it a bit to much...
Your a lovely writer
pepe200 chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
An excellent and original ending to an excellent and original story.
vAMPkIMI chapter 23 . 9/10/2012
Now THATS a good ending. What a bad ass one liner to close with. It kinda makes me want to see a sequel. Perhaps where their reincarnated selves all meet up again and discover who they were in their past lives? I know you could do it, seeing as how you're such a great writer. Looking forward to reading whatever you put out next! :) Til then!
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 22 . 9/9/2012
omg, im so emotional, just...update 3 thanks again
Guest chapter 22 . 9/9/2012
D: im crying! hope you have an update soon.
sujudbskinuyasha chapter 22 . 9/8/2012
I really like it. Please update. Made me cry when hermione died.
Winged Seer Wolf chapter 22 . 9/8/2012
Are you going to do a sequel?

This was a great story. I give it a 10 out of 10.

-WSW
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 21 . 8/28/2012
holy hell... just-Woah. always full of surprises..
this is amazing! keep it up (:
thanks for updating
alicewhiteblossomymail.com chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
aku suka banget deh sama tulisanmu.i do love ur story',,cepetan up date ya?i really can't wait 4 ur further story.
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
Woah... I really did not see that coming. Siiigh, i really do love to read this (:
thanks for updating!
QueenAnneMagic chapter 19 . 8/20/2012
I loved the story... till now. I really don't think Harry, or Ginny or any of the others who went would actually do this - I mean, there's the whole story of Harry going mad might explain it if we would have seen him going mad, but he held on for so many years - this just doesn't seem probable, I'm sorry. It is beautifully written and well built but I feel like you've had the idea of the well and you're kind of forcing it onto the story...
pepe200 chapter 19 . 8/16/2012
It is very interesting that he finally realized that something always connects the dead to the living, and that he would have to go on without them. I like your storyline and your message, and you're a very good writer.
ImAProudMudblood chapter 19 . 8/13/2012