Reviews for Desperate Times
Noodles3 chapter 2 . 12/1/2003
You know, it would be a crime if I didn't review. Fortunetly (or unfortunetly, whichever), guilt plauged my thoughts for not commenting on such a wonderous piece of fanfiction. Nevermind the fact that it was written one year ago (I only read it a few weeks ago, honest!), but I really enjoy your stories, whever it's about slash clauses or getting into Christmas cheer.
Your writting style is really delicious and the action is written ridiculously too well (you aren't some sort of famous authour taking a pseudonym, are you?). The catchy diolouge, the snips of humour...it's amazing.
I'm guessing that you're finished with this story (it does say "completed with the addition of the second half!" ...great detective work, non?) and I'm sad to say that I won't be reading any more on The Padre or what exactly Zato/Eddie wanted. But, I hope that you'll plan to write more Guilty Gear fanfiction (I'm proud to say that I've read all of them...wait, I didn't review them though..) sometime soon.
...Damnit, you have Outlaw Star fanfiction too? Ah, better get to work then. Thanks again,
Noodles
AZRAELof the Alabaster legion chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
I'm impressed and confused. Excellent work. I'm curious as to see if Sol shows up, please no yaoi.
Talon Harvilicz chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
Nicely written.
legendary esquilax chapter 2 . 8/16/2002
I am SO jealous of your writing ability. This was great, it flows so nicely and... ARGH! it's wonderful ok? It's marvelous, it's the best GGX fic I have ever read and in terms of style and technique, it's probably one of the best fics I've ever read. I'd have preferred this to be a longer fic, like a novella or something but it's more than good enough. That being said... I hate you you good writer you!
fle chapter 2 . 8/12/2002
i like this story i thought the last sentence was a good touch
trimurti chapter 2 . 6/13/2002
Hm, interesting, interesting. Just a couple comments:

I love how you write fight scenes. I can actually picture all this going on in my mind! As always, your writing style is very interesting to read, and it draws me into the story.

Storyline-wise, I only just have one complaint: this seems like an ending. It's not, is it? I mean, not without that magick source just lying around and basically being a very seductie Lorelei, singing out to other power-hungry freaks. If this is an ending, then I would say that the story was too short. If it's not, keep on going!

I'm sure someone already told you that the 'shadow' is named Eddie (which is odd). Also, were there cars in the GG world? Seems like a sort of anchronism to me. I'm sorry for pointing out all the little things, but sometimes it's the little things that matter.

Anyway, I still love the story...please keep on going?
OldFanficAccount chapter 2 . 5/30/2002
*bouncy* YAY! Next chapter is up! YAY! *glomps you* And I've told you before, I love your works. _ *snoogles Ky*

You have enough jokes in this to keep me entertained, and of course plenty of kick-ass Ky... But I think you messed up, at one point you called Ky a blur of white and blue? Wasn't he wearing black clothing? *shrug*
legendary esquilax chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
This was well written; I thought it flowed quite nicely. I'm afraid I have nothing really constructive to say. I can't see any glaring errors and while there might have been some issues with punctuation, I don't recall exactly. Good sentence structure IMO. You don't start every sentence the same way as some tend to. I hope you do plan on continuing this. In any case you did a great job with this first chapter.
trimurti chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
This was written on my 18th birthday, so I had to read it.

I knew that it was Ky as soon as I read 'The Padre'. It was pretty obvious that it wasn't either of the girls-well, yeah-and it was safe to rule out Potemkin and Sol, since the Padre wasn't described as a dump truck, and he did age. Alright, so you probably don't care about my deduction skills, but knowing that Ky was going to be a priest (I believe so, anyway) kinda helped.

Now, onto the story! Props for a non-yaoi selection, although I know that you wouldn't have written one anyways. Major props for a Ky-as-the-protagonist, 'cuz all I ever seem to see is Sol 'round here. Your writing skills are exceptional, whether writing humor or a serious fic, and I applaud you for that. I loved the conversation between those two guys about who the Padre really was, especially with the 'guilible' line. The fight scene was done very nicely as well. What was probably best (although this story is superior) was how you revealed that it was Ky without explictly stating his name. Although, it would've been funny (in a sad way) to have just left the name at 'Furaiken' and see how many of us 'round here need Japanese lessons (or perhaps a closer look into the fandom)...

In conclusion, I will be waiting for the next chapter, so I'm hoping to see one soon!
OldFanficAccount chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
*looks at review thingy suspiciously* I could have sworn that I've reviewed this. *sighs* anyways.

I noticed the Eye Lasers, tres cool. And WOW, a non-wussy Ky! *bounce* Okay, so I don't mind wussy Ky, but I like how you've portrayed him too. I really had no idea who he was until the end of this part. *sigh* I should have realized he was the only one who would become a priest. And you've left me wondering who might be out to kill him. Seee, you've got suspense on your side! And looky, a non-Slash fic I enjoyed. Dont' you feel speshule? You're like the only person who can do that anymore. _

Also, nice touch on the comedy in the opening. I loved the line about "gullible." *sigh* seems to match me so perfectly. :)

Oh, and you're such a good reviewer! Good job. _
Rift1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Nice...Kiske a priest...hmmm...anyway, it's not bad at all. :) I'd love to see more of it.