Reviews for Fire and Ice
JuseaPeterson chapter 15 . 2/25
I really loved this! I liked how you went off at one point in the show and continued on how things could have gone. I loved how Klaus and Caroline had spent more time together and even though Klaus didn't want it to happen he fell for Caroline. I'm glad that it wasn't easy for them because it shouldn't be with those two because of who they are. I was worried when Klaus was going to take Elena and he didn't know about Caroline and so it's a good thing that Matt was in place to make sure Caroline would be safe. I love that they are together in the end. Now I'm worried because Rebekah is in Mystic Falls where Caroline is at. I can't wait to read the next one.
tabitha chapter 15 . 10/6/2014
I love being a vampire it is so fun but I am not anymore I am a wolfblood
SomeKindOfFan chapter 16 . 9/14/2014
Love this story! Write more!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
How could I not have read this one yet? How? I've went through your profile and was sure I've read everything. Omg, this is so great. :):):) A new story, with a sequel. Woot.

I'm gonna read this and when you update and finish your other masterpiece - with a good happy ending - I'm gonna read that. From scratch. Cause I love it so much.
mermaid vampire chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
ok i am reading your story and it good but you need to rewrite it. it good story don't get me wrong it but it feels like it being rush and compare to your other story it alright. it was one of your first story so not as good and it was a good idea. oh you do know that klaus is the one how trys to get caroline and she hate him right. so mack it were he after her and she saying no then give up like season 5 when they kiss. sometimes your storys seems fake to not the vampire diaries. don't get the wrong idea love your story there great, but still. i know that no writer likes being bash but that how i feel. and if your in the middle of a story now put a moment like house and being human moment. and make him more of that charming but deadly you know like he is in the show. you can call me mermaid vampire. ps love your hot and heavy seen.
jessnicole chapter 7 . 3/19/2014
perfect!
jessnicole chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
love this
FlyingNunLord chapter 15 . 2/5/2014
This is super awesome fantastically good, no wonder it won an award! You should definitely write a sequel, if you haven't already (I'm kind of making my way through all your stories ;)
Angels-heart1 chapter 15 . 12/16/2013
Great story! Loved it. Off to read the other Fire and Ice universe stories!
RockaRosalie chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
Really good
iikawin chapter 16 . 7/15/2013
Shitty ending.
HeroSavesPeople chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
Read your story in just a few short hours and I cannot wait to read the sequel! Klaroline was so sweet in this story and although Klaus was OOC at times you definitely had moments of accurately portraying Klaus as we all know. The scene where he thought Caroline betrayed him and scenes like Amy's (or Annie?)death was pretty spot-on. Loved the way you ended the story with a cliffhanger like that and I'll be reading the sequel as soon as I hit "Post Review." Looking forward to more of your writing!
little miss michelle chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
Oh my this is fantastic! Hate that Rebekah is out for revenge. But i adore klaus and Caroline in this. I hope Carolines friends will help stop rebekah
Runaway'96 chapter 15 . 1/16/2013
i really enjoyed this story! It was great! :)
Why chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Why why why why why? Elena might be a messed up vampire hoe lie Katherine in season 4now but she and Stefan Are going to end up tgether. .She is not movin on with Damom. DAMON really? He's just a opstacle for them and to create a lobe triangle for people just like Jacob wa in Twiligt but the Bella ended up witv her real love.