Reviews for Introducing Magic to Logic
Lover of Emotions chapter 1 . 10/3
that is good. i will take on this story and the one that you created before this one since i like them so much just e-mail me the story information and how you want it to go and i will write it that way at readerofbooks26 at gmail dot com but i warn you now that it will take a little while to get the stories written but written they will be.
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
wow this is suprising I wasn't really expecting something like this when I clicked it now I am hooked
Keep on the writes
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
so good i need more of this story please!
farawisa chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
love it so far! hope you go on soon!
Dannichigo chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Awesome. - I like this version better. Well done. - Very well written with no mistakes as well. - I look forward to the next update~! -
loretta537 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
this sounds like it will be a good story
RoxyConan-Kun chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Wow, I love how your re-writing this! I can't wait for the next chapter!
nwyd chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I feel so sad for Harry. the interaction between Hakuba and Harry is quite sweet:3 love the idea of the crossover can't wait to read the next chapter:)
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
i was reading you first draft of this fic and now i've read this chapter. i love the story so far and i hope you update soon. it's a unique idea and i'm looking forward to seeing how things progress. _
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
I enjoyed the original and am looking forward to the rewrite
darkbeyonddeath666 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I adore this rewrite it so much better than the original version. I hope you update soon. If you need a suggestion how about Saguru witness and document Petunia and Vernon doing something to Harry before saving him thus enamoring Saguru to Harry. Hope this helped even a tiny bit.

Love and Luck

Serendipital chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Okay, allow me to squeal for a moment.

Done. (No, I wasn't going to write it out, why would you think that?)

Anyway, this. Is. Perfect! I have never seen this approach before, and it's written so well! Saguru just blends into the story, like he was there all along. This could be an actual episode! Well, no, because Saguru isn't the main character...but you get what I mean. This is how REAL crossovers are written!

Update soon, and good luck writing! I'll be waitin'.
Miyu Hinamori chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I came here after reading your first version of this and I got to ask: How old is Harry?

Keep it up, I'm curious how far you will be taking this story.
KK chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I am absolutly obsessed with both DC/MK and HP and have never found a really good cross over that does them both justice until I read your first version of this story (it has alot of potential). If you have time could you please continue with this story until it is finished. It seems so well done and FFN has had too many good stories left incomplete
The Black Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Interesting remake! I'm still watching this 'tho. YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY FROM THE ADORING FANS. -staaaaares-