Reviews for Being Human Too
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTT SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORT ITSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ONLY SINGINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYY!
Companioncube13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I really really like this fanfiction. And your first one too. And...well I was just wondering...no pressure or anything but I was only curious of you might possibly be writing another chapter. Or two. Or three. Honestly I could read your stories forever. So...do you think you might be able to consider that? It's really good! :D
Topaz18 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love this story and the one before it! There are so many different things in it! With your first chapter in the last story, I went and searched Wheatley's Song on YouTube. Now, it is forever stuck in my head. Please update soon!
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
o.o Wantmoarplz?

But seriously, I'm loving this so far. Nothing quite like an impromptu Portal musical number xD
axel100 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Its Portal, The Musical! Once more with feeling!
Zanegar chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I was wondering why Rick was taking so long... Oh well! ...Wait... dont tell me that counts as my second cameo... derp...

Oh well! I loved the impromptu singing number!

Please keep up the good work!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Ah, I just saw The Muppets a few hours ago! Loved that movie, am going to love this. Rickventure had great potential, but if you're stopping, that's okay as long as we have this.
Phil The Persona Guy chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
So let me get this strait...

Caroline is in cryogenic feezeing, GLaDOS is going to dump her mind back into the body, and then choas insues? awsome!
Heredth chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
They can get to new mexico via. space!