Reviews for Beauty and the Repulsive Little Scab
jayb1rd chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Oh my word! This is fantastic! It's been nearly a year since this chapter was written. I'm dying for some closure. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
Update soon I wanna know what happen next.
Ginger-Snapp chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
SIX MONTHS! This is so fantastic, you have to complete this. It's even better than the other one. I love it so mug, please finish it!
Ginger-Snapp chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
THIS IS FANTASTIC! It explains everything! Why Hoggle was so excited at the prospect of being a prince, why Jareth even offered the title of Prince, why he's so obsessed with jewels! This is sooooo great, all of that back story is yours, yeah? I've never read or researched anything outside of the movie, so I don't know. Either way, this is brilliant.
insensitive chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
This is a nice story! Please update soon! Btw, this is a Jareth / Sarah story right? Haha! Just checking! :)
startraveller776 chapter 3 . 3/20/2012
Whew! I finally got some free time to read this. Yay! So glad for another chapter. Oy, I feel so sorry for Hoggle. And I feel even worse because in the end I still want Jareth to get the girl, you know? (I am secretly hoping the curse doesn't mean it has to be romantic love.)

Excellent stuff! When I read that line about Sarah having a studio apartment because she didn't want a roommate-I thought, "Yeah, she doesn't want to end up with a Renna." *snicker*

And Sarah is a key, eh? Hmmmm... So much mystery there. I love it! I look forward to the next update, no matter how long it takes. ;)
dolcedot chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I love stumbling across jems like this - you have managed to find originality, and I'm drawn to the characters. It doesn't sounds like things are going to end well, though...and no woman would want to be caught between two former friends. It sounds like your life is absolutely crazy, but I'll be ready and eager to read your updates, no longer how long they take!
notwritten chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Very nice. Keep smiling. :-)
Person chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Hey! I hate that too - when some one starts but doesn't finish. It's better to have too many things to do than not enough - I read, write, and do school work and sometimes I clean. *sigh* Happy tenth anniversary! And congrats on the new kids (I got that right didn't I? Baby goats are kids, right?). Please update - this is a VERY good one - I can't wait to see what Hoggle will do now that he's angry.
tea rose dreams chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
I am keen to see where this is going! More soon, please.
notwritten chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
That was nice. Keep smiling. :-)
Poptart chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Love it love it love! I'm not sure if anything like this has been done before but if it has I've never read it. I like your take on things so far. Can't wait to see how it turns out! Update soon!
moira hawthorne chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I love that you gave both the book and Jareth's love a history!1 I love the idea of Sarah as a Dreamer.
startraveller776 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
First: I hope you get over your bug quickly. It's no fun to be sick!

Now, onto the review: I saw this morning, and I couldn't read right away-and it was killing me!

Fortunately, I've found some time and I was able to curl up with my laptop and enjoy this nugget of delicious goodness.

What a fantastic chapter! You've got me, hook, line and sinker! Now, I want to go back and read the curse to see if it has to be romantic love that will break it. Because I so much want Hoggle to be freed, but I want Jareth to get the girl! LOL (I almost always want Jareth to get the girl, though. I'm rather biased that way.)

I think this was my favorite line:

"But Sarah was different. Five year old Sarah dreamed herself into the throne room of the Goblin King.

And smiled."

I could so picture that in my head. I love a Sarah who loves the unlovable. Because that Sarah will accept Jareth for what he is rather than try to turn him into a simpering fool. This Sarah makes me think of Dia Framptom's new song "The Broken Ones." (Youtube it, you'll be glad you did!)

I'm a little confuzzled at this line, however: "His subjects would have been able to protect Sarah from the unknown danger waiting for her." Is that some foreboding going on there?

And the mystery of the book! I like it! I hope it will unfold as the story progresses.

Can't wait to find out what happens next.
spartiechic chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
Things are starting to get very interesting. I wonder what waking Sarah would think of her dream counterpart's relationship with Jareth. Hmmmm...and it's a good thing Hoggle doesn't know. Desperation tends to lead to supreme acts of stupidity. Thanks for posting!