Reviews for To Protect and Love
Catherine Garden chapter 1 . 1/27
Brilliant story! Bill and Fleur are so cute;)
HPFANFREAK08 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I found it quite amusing, and it probably summarizes how many fathers feel when their eldest starts to date.
Siemsen chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was a really good story. I liked it. Maybe you could right one where Bill and Fleur find out that Dominique has a boyfriend...?
owluvr chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I love this story! I absolutely ADORE Teddy/Victoire, they are so amazing! I like how you had the parents reactions, I thought that that was exactly how they would act. It was great! The only mistake I saw was that once Fleur said hard, when she can't say h so it should have been 'ard, but other than that, it was perfectly amazing!
jade isabelle chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
That was so cute!
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Nice, Accents are hard to do!
VivusEtIterum chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was so cute! I love Bill, and his reaction was so funny, and sweet. "Juicy snog" made me laugh like a proper idiot. Another excellent piece!
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hm, this was an enjoyable fic to read. Thanks for writing and sharing!
she'sasiriusriot chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
i loved this :) it was just so funny and it's something that you can imagine happening not just with the Harry Potter characters but in real life too, come to think about i think my dad would probably react something like that -_- it was quite (i don't know the exact word) very kind of in love with Bill and Fleur which i usually hate reading but in this i didn't really mind the fluffy (that's the word) bits. And i just love the repetition of the word unbelievable at the start it made me laugh :)Fleur's accent was good throughout but there were a couple of places that it didn't sound right but accents (especially Fleur's) are hard to do so that's forgivable

good job.
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Loved it! Both characters had good personalities, and the whole story flowed nicely. I was glad Bill finally got over it, you had me worried! Great job!
SunshineWitch29 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
You did great with the accent. It helped me with my part with my French character in my story.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love the 'protective father' stories. It makes me smile. And I think you did a beautiful job. Fleur's accent was very well done and I couldn't see any spelling errors either, so it was easy to read. Again, love the protective father thing. Had be drawn in instantly.
fantasyessa chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Grammar - 4/5 points

Spelling: 5/5 points

Characterization - 4/5 points

Flow - 5/5 points

Has a Strong Opening & Ending - 4/5 points

Plot is Clearly Represented - 4/4 points

Sensory Language, Descriptions, ect. - 2/3 points

Story is Posted BY the Due Date: 3/3 points (each day it's late loses you a point; after three days I won't accept any more)

Shows Ability of Writer Properly - 3/4 points

Challenge Met - 2/2 points (you either did or did not include the character and prompt at some point by name)

Total Points: 36/41

Good job! :)
Kicon chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I think this was really really cute and exactly how I think they would react. Fleur's accent was good, and I didn't notice any problems. )

Good job!