Reviews for It Just Makes Sense
permanthiatus chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
I don't have time to give a long review (unfortunately), but I thought you deserved a review, so I'm going to type this up quickly.

All of the parts were absolutely adorable. I think the James one was my favorite, which is sort of weird considering James is my "least favorite" BTR boy (even though I love him to death). I think it's because when James was describing the girl, it clicked in my head and I was just like "Oh! He's describing Kendall, Logan, and Carlos!" I don't know :P

The Carlos one was quite funny, of course. I mean, it's Carlos, after all. He's just adorably oblivious and strangely aware at the same time. The Kendall/Logan one was, like the others, terrific. Logan's reaction to the kiss is too cute.

One of my favorite parts was when Katie answered the phone. I literally laughed so hard my cheeks hurt. Not only because of the fact that Carlos told KATIE that instead of Kendall or Logan, but because she was just so nonchalant about it.

Sorry this review was short and jumbled, but I just had to deliver it before leaving. I love this story and it's in my favorites now :] You did a wonderful job writing it! I can't believe this was your first BTR story.
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh my goodness. I'm shocked that there are no reviews yet! This is so amazingly adorable. :D I love James' part the most. .

Great job!

Salma

P.S

You're not alone; I'm smitten as well. :P
fairygrrl45 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
This was lovely and adorable! Thanks for sharing darling!
Lonelygrl91 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
"Guys," he whispered-yelled into his phone the moment the dial tone stopped. "It's time to put the Make James Get Over the New Girl In 3A and Get Over to Our Beds plan in action!"

There was a pause, then a sigh over the phone.

"I'll get Kendall," Katie replied. Carlos blinked.

"...Right. You do that."

FAVORITE PART OF THE STORY... JUST SAYING it was awesome
OutcastOnTheCountOfInsanity chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
very nicly written. I loved it
Panda Gravy chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
...oh, my gosh. Are you my newest favorite person? Yes. Yes, you are. Because this just made my night. I've never spent so much time actually laughing out loud and smiling through a fic as I did reading this. This is incredible! And I can't believe it's your first time writing for BTR, because it's so perfect. Each of them and their reactions and the dialogue... Oh, man, OT4 is my favorite thing and this is definitely one of the very absolute best OT4 fics I've ever read, not to mention one of the best fics in general. I've got to say my favorite part was the retelling of James and Logan as children, but it's gotta be the Jagan shipper in me. But Carlos and the ice cream bit? Definitely made me laugh. Actually laugh. Out loud. With my voice. Which I don't think I've ever done while reading a fic.

Just... I have no idea how to really express my love. This is ridiculously fantastic and so perfect and so wonderfully in character that I don't know what to do with myself. Serious kudos. I highly encourage you to write more Big Time Rush.
BTR Lover 3 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Very cute and extremely well-written! You accomplished the ideal balance between romance & humor. A job well-done if you ask me. You have a definite talent for writing.
waterwicca chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This was just amazing :D

It felt so... real... true/honest.

And the humor in your writing/narration is witty and playful and had me loving every word.

Fantastic work :D
taystwin-14 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is WONDERFUL - super funny and adorable and fantastically shippy, which I love. 3
RNB1998 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I absolutely loved it you should do another one