Reviews for Standing Invitation
T.J. Wise chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Surprisingly poignant . wow!
sailor silvimoon chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Love it. Great story.
Barbmad chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
I'm in love with you're writing... seriously! So god damn good.
TheAbigailIvashkov chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Awwww
Vampiress-Isabella-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Oh my goodness! That was by far the most amazing story I have ever read! So sweet and sad and happy and HOT! You have now been added to my favorite list and my follow list! Keep writing ! You are awesome!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
Wow. This was really sad, and sweet, and wonderful. I loved how you brought it all together.
ChaperoneTeacherFromHell chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
There are at least two good things about beeing hacked and losing all my stories, reviews and stuff - 1. I could get a new account with this awesome penname *lol* and 2. I can review your story again!
Its kind of crazy that everytime Im on this site, I still end up here, reading your story, but it still happens.
Im still amazed how simpel and perfect it is and how I get caught up in their misery again and again.
Well Im sure you already know who Im so I dont have to explain that in my crappy english.
And I def. have to take a look at your new stuff, now that I finally decided to get a new account.
Take care!
PetiteRebel chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
The despair drew me in but I loved the resolution. They were all made "whole" again. The three that were damaged anyway. Such a great story. A great concept. The writing itself was really good. Enjoyed it! Thanks!
AwesomeGaySidekick chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
I don't know what to think. I ordinarily don't like sad or melancholy stories, but this was so well written...and the Alaric/Elena pairing was not one I was expecting. Altogether, brilliant story, even if it wasn't my exact type. It seemed very...real. Impressive.
Phyrfli chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
The first time I read this, I skimmed a lot. But read the second half of ch4 twice... But today, I read it all and skipped nothing. Wish I Vic that said today what a wonderful writer you are, it just sucks you right in? It does, you are so talented and I really enjoyed this story, even though its angsty...but that's the pull and why I like it so much :)
seaoftrouble chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
I've never been a big fan of Elena, but the way you write her is awesome. You did a perfect job with the relationship between her and Alaric, it seemed very real. Amazing job with this!

(ps, I was oh so happy that Damon came back!)
wsm021 chapter 4 . 2/20/2012
I don't know what I was expecting but that was really amazing.
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
I loved it! felt really real, like I could see something like that happening after it all was over. great story!
nightfallsupernova chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
this was my kind of story, dark and angsty and full of raw emotion and i loved it. i could feel the ghost of damon right up until he appeared in the last chapter. i loved the whole damon/alaric/elena interaction in the last chapter, im so glad damon left a not saying he would see them again even though he sounded really broken after killing stefan.
Francy chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Wow. Just wow. This was amazing.

I loved how you paced the story. Often people fail when they try to put a long time span into a relatively short story so that it reads like they just scribbled down what they want to happen in the story without really putting thought into how they want the story to develop. Your story was the exact opposite of that.

It's great how you included all those emotions without ever really naming them. Your story is the perfect example of 'show, don't tell.'

To keep it short: pretty much the best ff I ever read (and I read my fair share over the years).

Thanks!