Reviews for The Lonely Hearts
Fanfictionfan123 chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
hey, just read all you're chapters and in my honest opinion... i thought it was amazing! i really enjoyed it! it was thrilling, with a touch of romance and lots of comedy! you are really good. hope you will write more of these kind of fan fiction!
mozzi-girl chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
OMG I saw this update and almost died of happiness! :D such a sweet ending, kinda feel sorry for 'Martin' but he was still a killer so HA! :D Great story, adorable ending!

I enjoyed it!

- Molly

Hope to see more from you in the future!
a veritable iron rose chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Please update soon! The suspense is killing me! By far my favorite Cause of Death fanfic yet. :D Snap
nat157s chapter 8 . 12/30/2011
Wow that dude is so creepy haha oh my I love this story it is fantastic. Thanks for updating and can't wait to read more it was great keep going. Love it :D x

- Natalie :') x
A bit of a nerd chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
Thank you for updating! I love this so much! Maltara? I'll love the story however you do it, although I would like a little. I don't want your story to change though! it was just a suggestion! Update soon!

a veritable iron rose chapter 7 . 12/21/2011
OMG great job! This is one of the best C.o.D stories I've ever read. You are a genius! Keep it up!
Lololnopenname chapter 7 . 11/28/2011
WOW JUST WOW! I'M LOVING THIS SO MUCH! Keep up the great work! :D
CauseOfDeathIsGreat chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Wow this is awesome! It's a great mystery, and then I always like a tad bit, maybe some more :P Maltara, but this is really well written! It's got the detail it needs to succeed. keep on writing :]
nat157s chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Woah this is very intresting. Great work can't wait to see what happens you have kepted me on edge great job :')

- Natalie Update soon well done :')
A bit of a nerd chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Ooooo, mysterious! I love it! I'll be following closely until this finishes.
A bit of a nerd chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
By now, you probably hate me for leaving a review every time you update. I'm a bit obsessed with this story, no joke; I came to this website 23 times yesterday to see if you'd updated!

I like the killers mark with a heart of blood on the wall. The descriptions are excellent and so clear!

Lololnopenname chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
OH MY! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT! INCREDIBLE! :D
color my world bright chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
OHHH, snap! The heart!

This is getting really, really good...I think you're skilled at writing mystery stories, with just a hint of Maltara...yay!

Update soon!

Ariana
Tiny Pteranodon chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
I'm honestly too lazy to log in... But awesome job! I'm liking this so far
A bit of a nerd chapter 5 . 11/26/2011
I didn't think it was rushed at all! I thought it was brilliant!

I now check this page like 3 times a day!I've been sitting in Mc Donald's reading this!