Reviews for A Shine on the Floor
artemis5 chapter 1 . 4/21
this is so great keep on writing :)
iWriteFanFic101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This story was too cute! And you keep the characters in character! Love it!
partlysunny chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Great work! Thank you so much for this!
KibaKibblez chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
My way

Artemis: welcome to CrackDonlands. What the fuge u want? ( we all know she didn't say fuge :3)
Wally: umm I will have a hambruger
Artemis:if u want to die...
Wally: what?
Arteemis:nothing just get up here if u done
Wally:k
( drives up there)
Wally: arty? What are u doing here?
Arty: oh crap o_o
Andelevion chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Your writing is adorable. This is adorable. Man, "this" is what I want to read for Spitfire.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
That was good though a little quick I think that's truthfully how most stories on this site aught to be. There just simply isn't enough characterization for their to be much of a relationship whether it works or it doesn't.
JesusFreak77 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Haha, cute. The endings a little OOC, but that's okay.
Cassiope chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I really love the dynamic of these two in this fic! Wally is adorable. Good job and please keep writing!
Serenity Marie chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Very cute, I really enjoyed it.
Amalthia chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This was lovely.
kinaabi chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
so honestly i swear i already reviewed this but apparently not.

This is one of my favourites. I love it so, so much. I love how perfectly in character they are. It's so great. Wally''s appetite is perf. And Artemis is perf.

ugh.
Spitfireshipper chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
LOVED IT! It was entertaining, but not overly dramatic, and pretty realistic. Much more so than other fanfictions. BRAVO! ENCORE!
fredric.marquez.3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
AWW :3
annicaspoon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I could have sworn that I had reviewed this, but apparently I haven't (which really sucks, because this is one of my favorites from you), so BAM! Here's a review! Firstly, this whole idea and fic is so entertaining and sweet and just such a pleasure to read. I mean, McDonalds and Artemis having a job there just manages to fit the quirk of these two so perfectly. It sets an type of atmosphere for this fic which is so reminiscent of their relationship. It's brilliant.

I've told you before that I love the way you write Wally, and in no place do I love it more than in this fic. Even the way you narrate: /For the record, Wally only stays until closing time because he wants to annoy her/ - it's so Wally-like and, once again, is laced with that wonderful quirk of these two and your fics.

Your swing and hit banter between these two is gorgeous, and it's absolutely amazing reading through this and seeing the growing development between the pair, from Artemis being ready to turn Wally away (and probably kick his ass later on) when he first comes across her, to her being almost dependant on his visits, and being concerned when he doesn't show up.

Also I love how you show the complete separation between Wally and Kid Flash; the act that he puts on. It's so reminiscent of what actually happens on the show and you've really shown it and how much Wally enjoys it here.

(and I must say, congratulations on creating those two girls, Jamie and Brigid, who annoy me so much that I want to buy a meal off them and throw it at them)

I think I might have a concussion from hitting my head against the desk so hard at Wally. Oh Wally, Wally, Wally. Whhhyyyy? (damn! Think boy, use your brain!)

But the make-up/make-out is done wonderfully. I love Artemis pretending she doesn't know him, while he's standing there trying to apologize, and the escalation leading up to him kissing her is amazing.

Wonderful job!