Reviews for Expedio
Chiblette chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wraith chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
LaniBear chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
So far I am really liking this fanfiction! You created a story with an original twist. I like how the characters all have faults and the story is a bit darker but funny at the same time! If anything, sometimes the way you organize some things is confusing. Overall, I think I'm going to enjoy this fanfiction :) Please continue?
SasNaz chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
This is funny in a weird, dark way! I love how you wrote Temari, very true to character! Love the story :)
Ari-tenshi chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Great chapter, dripping with sarcasm! And omg, the references were genius! "looking like a Cullen" and Temari pictures him all sparkly :D Brilliant! Can't wait for the next chapter!

(Oh, and you're very welcome! This truely deserves my review ;)
the red panda alchemist chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Lmfao~!AWESOME!No Gaara don't kill the squirrels!Awesome chapter!I loved when you called Kabuto a seting rapist XD!That was sweet!I'm starting to feel bad for poor Sasuke!And your welcome!This is geting really good and l can't wait for more~!

love the red panda alchemist
Ari-tenshi chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
This is funny, in a crazy kind of way! Very amusing, though, getting insight from the different characters. I love Ino, she's fun! Hope you update soon! :)
the red panda alchemist chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Yes Sasuke could have more sun on him~!XD This is really good!And Sasuke trying not to like Naruto is even better.I really loved this so far and would like to see more of it some time soon~!

love the red panda alchemist
SasuNaruYaoiness chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
...all i have to say is...yummy.
darkstar7789 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I definitely like how this is starting! And Naruto has D.I.D.! That's, wow! I can't wait for the rest. Hope you continue updating 'em! :) *hugs, blood, and chocolate*