Reviews for Expedio
Chiblette chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Wraith chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Update?
LaniBear chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
So far I am really liking this fanfiction! You created a story with an original twist. I like how the characters all have faults and the story is a bit darker but funny at the same time! If anything, sometimes the way you organize some things is confusing. Overall, I think I'm going to enjoy this fanfiction :) Please continue?
SasNaz chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
This is funny in a weird, dark way! I love how you wrote Temari, very true to character! Love the story :)
Ari-tenshi chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Great chapter, dripping with sarcasm! And omg, the references were genius! "looking like a Cullen" and Temari pictures him all sparkly :D Brilliant! Can't wait for the next chapter!

(Oh, and you're very welcome! This truely deserves my review ;)
the red panda alchemist chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Lmfao!AWESOME!No Gaara don't kill the squirrels!Awesome chapter!I loved when you called Kabuto a seting rapist XD!That was sweet!I'm starting to feel bad for poor Sasuke!And your welcome!This is geting really good and l can't wait for more!

love the red panda alchemist
Ari-tenshi chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
This is funny, in a crazy kind of way! Very amusing, though, getting insight from the different characters. I love Ino, she's fun! Hope you update soon! :)
the red panda alchemist chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Yes Sasuke could have more sun on him!XD This is really good!And Sasuke trying not to like Naruto is even better.I really loved this so far and would like to see more of it some time soon!

love the red panda alchemist
SasuNaruYaoiness chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
...all i have to say is...yummy.
darkstar7789 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I definitely like how this is starting! And Naruto has D.I.D.! That's, wow! I can't wait for the rest. Hope you continue updating 'em! :) *hugs, blood, and chocolate*