Reviews for Did You Sleep Well, Bocchan?
22Maggy22 chapter 1 . 4/16
Fucking cute story... I love this pairing, I love your writing style and yeah. It was just really nice seeing them in that inocent kind of way... it was perfect. And the end was just... xD I could see that needy look on Ciels face saying: Come here and give me loooove!
It was, like I said, perfect.
Keep on doing this awesome shit... :)

22Maggy22

(Eglisch not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes)
Me chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Is that it?
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Aaaawwwwwww tht was a sweet story nothing like Sebastian and Ciel but hey its a fanfic who cares?
I just read ur fanfic subject 13s butler and was like hell yh so figured u might have wrote a few more stories with Sebastian X Ciel eithr friendship or romance so yh
ParadisePurple120 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I shall put on a Lizzie act now because of this fic. OOOOOOOHHHHH SOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUTE! *sigh* Why are they so effing adorable? You are a great writer :3
AngelwingsUnited chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
(O-O)... T-this is soooo...CUTE!X) luv it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Cute! XD
aliendroid chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was cute, in a sad disheartening way.
Firefox chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
One of the better short stories I've read! Very well in-character, monologue carefully balanced with description of emotions and surroundings, nothing too outrageous but with the necessary little surprises throughout the story. I could actually see this happening in the anime or manga. Excellent!
CherryFlavouredPoison chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Awesome. Me loves.
gobalbucs chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Awww that was sooo cuutte!

LOVED IT!

Great job! :D
Cherry Pea chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I definitely love it! So kawaii! I imagine them being in bed together and i feel really giddy. Plus, I love how your fic doesn't go all the way, just small kisses and teasing. :)
Krolshi chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
-inhales deeply- awwwwwwwww x3 too sweet! Gffgjfghf awwwwwwwww!

Amazing cute FF! Dearly loved it! lol I like Ciel's mini slaps ;D so kawai!
promocat chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
sigh! i would love to have a picture of those 2 sleeping together!
DevilishBea chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
these two are just perfect! I still think lizzy should go to a boarding school and fall in love leaving these two together for the rest of their time (even in hell)