Reviews for Amu's Playful Little Kitty
bumble.bee.kawaii chapter 4 . 4/18/2013
love the chapter but you forgot to mention whether the people from The Midnight Mistress knew Japanese.
NO.JUST NO chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
It was a little weird when you made Amu rude to her teachers and when you gave her not 1 but 4 new Charas but you mess with Amu Hinamori's hair and I stop reading I barelyeven care that this an unbelievably long run-on and I didn't proofread this

GoodDay! hmmph!
Ikuto'skitten27 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Love the story so far, Amu is so awesome! She must have taken a long time to learn all those instruments. Oh, and it's dia, not dai, even though your using an iPod, keep that in mind. Other than that, can't wait to read the rest!
AmutoisLove chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Ugh Amu that was some bad ass moves there but really? Trust in your charas! Why would they leave you to yourself! Stop being emo! -sigh- Tadase FINALLY got punched xD Ohh I love that part!
bluexsky chapter 21 . 10/14/2012
epic love the story :)
lildevillilangel chapter 15 . 9/29/2012
continueeeeeee :'( dont stop D': XD
lildevillilangel chapter 9 . 9/29/2012
when i got 2 ikutos pov i went like dunn dunn dunnnnnnnn! omg
Tears of Hearts chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
is hikaku japanese or something?
he sound like one...
shugopoke chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
i'm sorry but Ma rated content is not allowed on this website. you can post that on livejournal, adultfanfiction, or on some other site that allows it.
AngelRoseStar15 chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
I enjoyed reading your story ive read shugo chara before a fun little twist to the original manga. Any way my conclusion is I loved the story.
Hikari no Hasu chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Gold!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/25/2012
This story needs a thousand no a million more reviews but then again the story was amazing and Skillet and Fireflight are the best bands in the entire storie lol
Guest chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
If the group betrays Amu, I will be so pissed off!
Diva-chan chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
i thought her name was Dia...
Hinata2413 chapter 21 . 8/22/2012