Reviews for Metamorphosis
Brightpaw32 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
"I knew he was calling for me: if I was not the only "kitty" in this fortress, then I'd be damned if I had left that other cat living." That was probably be the best quote from this story ever. XD I knew The Cat was a smart-butt, but that was just funny.

Your Review...
I spotted no mistakes grammar-wise. I think it was very creative of you to write a story about how The Cat thought of Dodge over the years. I always wondered if The Cat even knew there was a rivalry between him and Dodge (it's in your head Dodge, The Cat doesn't care), and this story seems to answer that question (though it may not be cannon). Also, it helps give The Cat some personality other than a fur-brained cat that can pull a clever comment or two at times. I could almost see The Cat as Dodge's "role model" so to speak. The Cat watched as Dodge improves, but Dodge doesn't actually know The Cat is proud of him. (Strange concept, but I think it works.) Again, good story! Keep up the good work, but don't hurt yourself!

Paths are as Bright as we make them Brightpaw
arietta chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
its really good very interesting to have a story from the point of view of the enemy for once :)
Lady Proemess chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Fan-girl sigh! I too, love the Cat! It was a lovely story, with a beautiful in-depth character portrayals and clicked very well with what I know of The Cat.
CatFan chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Pretty cool story, AI! The Cat has some rather dark thoughts, hey? You ever gonna do a sequel, for like the other books?