Reviews for The Possibly Slightly True Story
vonele chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
more of this please!
JD Bloom chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Haha so that's how Blaine got the title 'sex on a stick'! Could not stop laughing at the part where he makes guy scream xD
Horsegahl chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
It's me again! Man I feel like a stalker when I'm randomly reciewing on older stories... hehe:) I think I'm totally addicted to this. In every way. So you need to write more! I mean Inunderstand your busy, so i kindly ask that you devote some time to this delightful story. Gotta be polite to the author right? Haha:)
whelmedwithaster chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
"Jasper Sebastian Edwin Smythe was, if anyone cared to count, 98th in line for the English Royal throne." Possibly the best way to start a story. (':

Although I hate Sebastian, the way you wrote him here made him very likable, and maybe he's not used to being able to be flirtatious. Still, that gives him no right to sabotage my poor Kurtsie's happiness.

Anyway, I'm glad you did carry this on, I really did enjoy this! :3
CharlieSchulz chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
A very sweet side of Sebastian you don't see :D How perfect lovely! The humour in this is subtle, but well played.
midnightfeather chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
aww SO FLUFFY AND CUTE i was in hysterics right from the first paragraph.

this makes seb seem so much more innocent and sweet.

I ALWAYS WONDERED WHERE SEX ON A STICK CAME FROM. seems possible.
aridnie chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I didn't stop laughing for around five-ten minutes after this wasover. Here was my brain process...

Ohmygod, Sebastian Smythe, why can't yoube straight? Just please-LOL. AVPM ref. God, I want to marry you. You're too cute and too adorable. Just stop it. Ohmygod. Snape/Filch love-child right here. So many HP flashbacks. I can HEAR Hermione telling Snape that they haven't covered werewolves yet. And he's glaring at everyone and of course Filch is there, muttering these beautiful strings of punishments he was only allowed to fulfill during Umbridge's time. I adore you. This fic. Hahahaha. Why is this so familiar? Ohhh. You emailed me this idea, didn't you? Yes, Blaine Warbler DOES make people scream, as in, Kurt Hummel. Not you Smythe, not you. Ahaha. Sex on a stick. I cannot DO this. I want to love you forever. Because I have the image of Darren Criss on The Warbler's Behind the Scenes thingy when he goes, "and this Sebastian Smythe (and you can hear the fake-hatred in his voice when he says Smythe) isn't going to [break Klaine up]." Hahaha. I want to love you David. Forever and ever and ever. And yes, let's throw Jeff and Nick and Thad and Trent, Flint, Wes, and everyone else in that too.

Hahahha. So I loved this. It was wonderful. This is also, officially in my head, canon. This is what happened for the "sex on a stick" comment to appear. You really should do more Warbler shots.
akatrixie chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
Oh my...just...what...(hangs head) Most entertaining thing I've read in a while.
EveryonePanics chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I really like your story! Update? :)
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I LOVE it! :D Seriously, suddenly I kind of like Sebastian. Nice job, really, because I hated Sebastian with a fiery passion before now. Great! :D

Love,

Katie
whatabeautifulmess chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I actaully completely adore this fic. I cannot think of a better way for Sebastian to have heard that Blaine is "sex on a stick"; and I loved Anthony. He was pretty damn brilliant. I also love Sebastian even more now - he may be messing with Klaine, but he hard not to like :D