Reviews for Good OldFashioned Fun
Brainless Genius chapter 7 . 2/17
Okay, so first of all, I love how you handled the romance in this story. Phineas and Isabella's interaction is exactly the way it would be shown in the show, and at the end of this fic, I almost felt like Phineas *might* bee catching on, but he could also have just been his normal, frustratingly oblivious self. And the way you described Ferb's thoughts perfectly summed up what it's like to have a crush (especially when he was trying to decide how close to sit next to Vanessa on the boat ride - you want the other person to think you like them, but not know. ;)
CattyBlack chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
Me encanto la dulzura de tu historia 3 ! Deber'ias hacer un protologo donde se viese en un futuro como acabarian juntos cada pareja recordando estos momentos
JaniceP chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Absolutely adorable. I love Ferbnessa and think you have really captured them here. Thanks for the great story - I'm working my way through the rest of your stories now!
WhiteLunaNight chapter 6 . 2/26/2015
I can just imagine Ferb and Vanessa there. Dripping wet, Vanessa laughing like her father and Ferb being ever the gentelman. Your story is fantastic! )
WhiteLunaNight chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
Poor Isabella...
MaxwellsBook chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
I loved that so much! It was so adorable! I love Ferbessa and Phinabella, and Perry was adorable in this! :)
kittenxxkisses chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
This is amazing! It's so adorably marshmallow-y fluffy, and I love it to pieces. Oh, and Perry...he's so cute!

kat xx
EddieVF chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Amazing. not much to say but that. completely enjoyable :D
TMNTurtwig chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
My favorite thing about this was that it actually felt like an episode from the show. Remarkable job.
AmyNChan chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
AWWWWW! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! so cute! I like the small Phinbellaness, but in this story Ferbnessa is dominant and cute. I rarely see fluffy Ferbnessa, it's usually pretty seriuos. anyhoot 'n holler, loved this cute fluffier than cotton candy on a stick story! *_*
AmyNChan chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
awwww! love the Ferbnessa! and poor Isabella... but it kinda worked out. :D
AmyNChan chapter 5 . 10/10/2012
she snapped. poor girl. but I still lol'd. :D
AmyNChan chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
awwww, the Phinbella fluff... and Vaneassa being left handed is cool! Love the Ferbnessa!
AmyNChan chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Poor Izzy...
AmyNChan chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
lawl! seems like everyone's having a good time.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »