Reviews for Five Loaves of Bread: Capitol Pastries
katfrow chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
So beautiful, very, very well written. I loved everything, its perfect.
EndlessStarrySkies chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
So the other day I was floating around looking for a Hunger Games fix when I came across a sight that was talking about how great The Panem Companion: An Unofficial Guide to Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games, From Mellark Bakery to Mockingjays - was and I thought to myself oh my that sounds super cool I can't wait to read that maybe I'll preorder it on amazon. Then I was floating around on and found this fanfic which was so different and tragic and well written and heart wrenching and just so AHHHH... and it turns out that its you! :) what a happy coincidence! Good luck with the book! I look forward to reading your other fics and your hunger games guide!
Prizz chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Im so depressed after finishing this story. I need to read a happy fic fast!
AdoAnnieCarnes chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was so beautiful! I loved the darkness of it, and how Peeta pushed so hard to keep Katniss alive, woven with the theme that maybe being alive isn't the way to go when you're a Victor. It's extremely well written (but of course you know that), and I think you're a HG writing genius. :)
Shadowcatisajerk chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow, that one was gut wrenching to read, but so well done. I am so glad your writing will get to be appreciated by the wider world and that you are also able to make some money off it. My sister is an author and I know how tought that world is. Good luck, I hope this book is the first of many. I really think you could work "Dark Toast" into an original fiction, it is quite compelling, this world you have created. Thank you for your stories.
NAtalie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I have no words, really...just keep writing, never ever stop
Natalie chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Oh my god...I'm truly speachless..THIS! wow..no words, just keep writing please, don't ever stop
LizaLovesPeeta chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This story was so sad, heart wrenching, and portraying such a twisted Capitol... I'm heartbroken for Peeta and what he, as a victor, has to endure... The position he's put in choosing to do such questionable and horrible things to protect what he loves.. Such a double standard... .. I loved your writing, and this story really shook me to my feet... All your stories are pretty amazing, I love your "Five Loaves" series.. Keep it up..
myprinceisstuckinatreesomewher chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
i wish there was a sequeal please think about it.
Mazabm chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Oh god! Your fics make me cry. That was so sad and so confusing. I'm so hurt. Great job writing and I look forward to reading the rest of your fics.
death-on-arrival chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I'm too lazy to log in but I just wanted you to know that your THG stories are by far the best ones on ff. Your style is amazing and your talent breathtaking. Thank you for making my day!
Dr. Snakes MD chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Tragic and beautiful. I always ignore fics with even a hint of slash in them, not my thing in the slightest, but I had to read this one. It's amazingly written and Peeta's descent and manipulation was very well done. It's honestly something I'd see him doing, knowing his canon personality and love for Katniss.

Your portrayal of the Capitol was excellent. Corrupt and twisted to the core. Loved it. If I ever get around to writing a THG fic myself I'll be sure to credit you with the inspiration for my Capitol.

Great job overall.
csharp7 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Why is this over? WHYYYY?
Claquesous chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
tragic, but so beautifully written!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Beautifully done. Very dark but appropriately so.
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »