Reviews for Five Loaves of Bread: Capitol Pastries
Caffy chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh- man, I LOVE this Five Loaves of Bread series! I stayed up till 4AM reading them! I cannot wait for the next one. I enjoyed these sooo much- especially the one where Katniss and Peeta switch places where she is the Marchant and he is Seam. I really cannot wait for number 4! These were amazing, thank you so much for writing them. I rarely review fics, but this series really deserves ALL the reviews. Any Hunger Games fan should really consider reading these! Very sincerely, I can say that you did a really great job!
xxlittlea chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh my goodness. So many emotions swirling around in my head right now.

I can't get over how wonderful and horrible and twisted and tragic this whole thing is.

It's a beautiful piece of writing, I'd give you a standing ovation if this weren't just a typed review.
shimmeringbubbles chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
noooo but it was so cute asjdhlerfd whyyyyyy NO PEETA WHY DID YOU DO THAT WHY WHY WHY HGUDOAFE
Ptyne chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This story is of a different caliber altogether. You are an amazing and insightful writer. One of the best fanfiction I've read of this genre, and prob one of the bet fics I've ever read. Bravo.
TLCullen132 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Seriously! WHY? THAT CAN NOT BE IT?

You are seriously one for leaving us on the edge, almost cliffie ending but not quite... And seriously dying for more.

Oh the games that shall be played... You have done a terrific job of showing how behind the scenes how twisted the games truly could be. My heart breaks for Peeta and Katniss, because nothing will never be as it was or could have been for them.

C
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wow! Congratulations on the guide. This fic was heartbreaking as usual - elements from all of the other characters condensed in Peeta.
AgentSnowex chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
...I don't even know what to say.

But here it goes anyway.

1. You are an amazing writer. Oh my goodness. I'm in awe at how much I love your "Five Loaves of Bread" series. I want to keep reading and reading.

2. I love how you've ended the three stories in this little series, thus far. You leave the reader wanting more (which really I do, if you have time you should consider adding to these stories).

3. For this story in particular, I adore how you made Peeta somewhat the bad guy. Especially because it's something most people can't imagine coming from Peeta, but given his circumstances in your take on the story, it's completely possible. And I love it. I want to know what happens once they get back to District 12, and Katniss has time to process it all. I'm so darn curious!

4. I don't think I have a fourth thing. Except: I'm totally adding you to my alerts & favorites. I can't wait to read more of your writing. :3
Amelia chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I really love your stories! Please write more! Maybe 1 about when their roles are reserved in this story? :)
Embracing-Immensity chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
This was so incredible. I just love this idea so much and I just can't express how amazing this story was. Wow. I only wish there was more of it. So freaking good.
A green eyed girl chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
i guess is a good thinbg that i found your fics almost at the end of janauary. )
Kiss Peeta chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
this was awesome.
Darla chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Tragic and poignant and such a great way of tying in what happened in the book with what happens in the universe you created! You really are a gifted writer.

I was wondering if you take prompts. I don't have an account on ff, but your AUs are absolute perfection! In any case, if you do take prompts, could you do one where Katniss is reaped, but Peeta is not, so when she comes back to D12, he FINALLY gets the nerve to talk to her? Maybe helps her heal?

Sorry if this is annoying. Hope you're having a lovely day!
Empty Happiness chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Loved it!
mallorysmannequin chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
I read this story earlier and I have to say it was amazing. You're such a talented writer and I enjoy your works very much.

On a side note, I was listening to Sic Transit Gloria...Glory Fades by Brand New and I thought it was a perfect song for this story.

Thanks for writing this!
Alactricity chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Okay, I've read this so many times now I feel obligated to review. Peeta Mellark is one of my favorite book characters of ever - I have a thing for male leads - and this is just... heartbreaking. But I love your writing style. You combine beautiful description without making it too wordy - you know, the four paragraphs of description people skip over. It's sprinkled in nicely, if that makes any sense.

Thank you so much for writing this, it was a really intriguing read and you are without a doubt a brilliant writer. Congratulations by the way. :)
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »