Reviews for Discovering Fan Fiction
canaussie chapter 1 . 2/19
Thank you. This was awesome :D
slaygurl chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I was laughing all the way through this, loved it! Would love to see another like it if you were up too it. :-)
Claire.CZ chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I can't stop laughing. I usually/never read category humour, I'm a true Callen hurt/comfort junkie... but this is amazing! Sam lifting Callen up, so funny. Their reactions are perfect.
amenityeverlark chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
; w o a h
loverofbooklol01 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh my goodness that was the most funniest fic. I have read. Awesome job.
Chrisii chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
OMG. I CANT STOP LAUGHING!
The reactions are so awesome and they are in character! I especially like when Sam lifted up Callen and when he stared in his eyes! And when Callen grumbled about us hating him, well, he should read the reviews to see that we love him xD Anyway! Before I do a very long review... This is AWESOME. Congratulations! xD
PS : The slash part was Great!
CasiNight chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This story IS HILARIOUS! I THINK EVERYONE'S REACTIONS WERE PERFECT! I loved it when Sam decided to pick G up and see if he really was as light as everyone makes him seem. And then their reactions to SLASH . . . PERFECT. This was a terrific story and I love everything else you've written too. Thanks for writing! Please continue to write and post. :)
Chris405 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Why should you ever regret posting this fanfic? I loved it – and so did everybody it seems.
It was a great read - funny, interesting and you captured everyone very well.
Callen complaining about people hating him (Oh G – we all LOVE you!). But Nell’s right – he would never understand. And Kensi saving the M rated Densi stories for private read

Is there actually a fanfic where the guys go undercover as women? That sounds hilarious!

Anyway, nice change from the H/C stuff I usually like to read. Great story!
TheAngelsCryInBlood chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I love this, it's really perfect and I love the bit about Callen's eyes.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hahahah love the end
Yoa chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Uaah... So hilarious! And true!
NotARedhead chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Nice job - loved this! I posted something along this same line over in the NCIS fandom as part of a series, and I've done one here too. I love the whole "breaking of the 4th wall", when the team finds out that they're really just a TV show. But mine wasn't nearly as much fun as yours - nicely done!
ButterflyBlue24 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Loved this laughed out loud so much i had tears. Love your writing!
knirbenrots chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
never told you before how much I loved this story. It is exactly how we write and what we are reading, isn't it?! Great job!
Misyel chapter 1 . 12/20/2012