Reviews for Discovering Fan Fiction
Loads of Randomness chapter 1 . 6/25
Hahaha haha. Oh my word this was fantastic and hilarious and I can't actually stop laughing. You write these guys so well, you've got their personalities down. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2018
Writing fanfiction about fanfiction is such a pathetic boring thing to do unbelievable
Mulderette chapter 1 . 1/13/2018
This was such a funny story! Loved it :)
Victoria Mallard chapter 1 . 1/1/2018
I'm still laughing... thanks for sharing!
Mayacat622 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
This was hilarious! All of the agents' reactions were funny. The characters were still portrayed correctly, which is hard to do in a fanfic like this. I love how Kensi reacts to the M rated Densi fics. And how Callen reacts to the h/c stories. "But I don't need anyone taking care of me." Ha! Sam and Callen finding out about the slash pics was the best though. I would like to see Callen discover a fix where he and Sam are discussing G names for him, and a fix where he actually finds out his name is Grisha. That would be a good angle for more of these types of fics. All in all 10/10!
Ona chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Loved it! So funny!
canaussie chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Thank you. This was awesome :D
slaygurl chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
I was laughing all the way through this, loved it! Would love to see another like it if you were up too it. :-)
Claire.CZ chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I can't stop laughing. I usually/never read category humour, I'm a true Callen hurt/comfort junkie... but this is amazing! Sam lifting Callen up, so funny. Their reactions are perfect.
amenityeverlark chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
; w o a h
loverofbooklol01 chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Oh my goodness that was the most funniest fic. I have read. Awesome job.
Chrisii chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
OMG. I CANT STOP LAUGHING!
The reactions are so awesome and they are in character! I especially like when Sam lifted up Callen and when he stared in his eyes! And when Callen grumbled about us hating him, well, he should read the reviews to see that we love him xD Anyway! Before I do a very long review... This is AWESOME. Congratulations! xD
PS : The slash part was Great!
CasiNight chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This story IS HILARIOUS! I THINK EVERYONE'S REACTIONS WERE PERFECT! I loved it when Sam decided to pick G up and see if he really was as light as everyone makes him seem. And then their reactions to SLASH . . . PERFECT. This was a terrific story and I love everything else you've written too. Thanks for writing! Please continue to write and post. :)
Chris405 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Why should you ever regret posting this fanfic? I loved it – and so did everybody it seems.
It was a great read - funny, interesting and you captured everyone very well.
Callen complaining about people hating him (Oh G – we all LOVE you!). But Nell’s right – he would never understand. And Kensi saving the M rated Densi stories for private read

Is there actually a fanfic where the guys go undercover as women? That sounds hilarious!

Anyway, nice change from the H/C stuff I usually like to read. Great story!
TheAngelsCryInBlood chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I love this, it's really perfect and I love the bit about Callen's eyes.