Reviews for Tooi Kono Yume de (In this Distant Dream)
Lolipop chapter 8 . 11/2/2011
The ending is great! The story is really good too! I didn't hate hisoka but I couldn't imagine him as a child smiling carefreely. That's hard. •w•

I don't know if you will be reading this but...

Good Job
Chou ni Natte chapter 8 . 8/18/2004
Wow. I haven't read a fic like this in forever P It's wonderful! It was a very nice change for me to read it. I can't express how great it was. It made me want to read more, but it was also a good ending. I'm glad I read it, great job _-
Raving Psychotic chapter 8 . 3/26/2003
Oh I absolutely LOVED it! I love mito/hisoka pairings but there seems to be none floating around. It's so sad, and i like sad stories!

Is there a sequel, where Gon is already a hunter and then Mito meets Hisoka? If there is i would love to read it!
Celestina Lautreamont chapter 8 . 9/27/2002
How nice! This is the very first mitoXhisoka fanfic i've ever encountered... The plot of this fanfic's really good and very unique as well!
Barbie chapter 8 . 8/8/2002
Hi! it's me again! I was just wondering if there will be a sequel? please please please say yes! hehe! bye bye!
Barbie chapter 8 . 8/5/2002
Hi! I really liked this fic! it was really sad that maya died though. I like the plot and the couplings.. Especially Hisoka and Mito.. I really dunno why but.. they make a nice couple. but lemme ask you something.. is this story based on the actual anime? do Mito and Hisoka actually know eachother? if so.. are there flashbacks involving their relationship? heh.. Great fic! bye bye!
Garnet Alexandria chapter 8 . 5/25/2002
hey, this is really nice! and the ending doesn't suck! keep up the good work.
Aroe chapter 8 . 5/25/2002
Wah ! i've always been following this fic and it's ever sooooooooooo good ! Note Mito and Jin are cousins in the manga(Mito's parents died in an accident and "gradma" is Gon's greatgrandma),if you didn't undertsand the note!
Osaka chapter 8 . 5/24/2002
I just finished reading the epilogue. Too bad it's over, I liked the story. The ending... well, it don't sucks. It completes the rest of the story. Nice idea putting the title in the last line. Overall, bravo!
Mana Angel chapter 6 . 5/21/2002
I despise the pairing, but the fic's good. Really.
BunjyGuMBoy chapter 4 . 5/12/2002
yo! zat was good... kinda um... just continue... what happened with mito and hisoka! a gud pair...

by the way... mito's sis... her name is OPUS... not maya. heheh...
Mfate chapter 3 . 5/9/2002
I have enjoyed this fic sooo far. please write more? and i don't think its dragging, not at all! it's an interesting story line. and of course i'm a huge Hisoka fan... _ ja!
osaka29 chapter 3 . 5/7/2002
Oh, it's still to be continued? Too bad... The story isn't dragging, it isn't too fast either, don't worry! Keep on!
sasori chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
*grins* exactly what i wanted to read. thank you!
Aroe chapter 1 . 5/4/2002
Hng...Please continue ! I remember thinking of the couple HisokaXMito about 1 year ago...But Mito has always been my favourite character..