Reviews for Awakenings
Terrence Rogue chapter 5 . 3/29
I really wanted to see Xander get slapped down a little more, maybe angel too. Oh well, it was fun and well written. Loved your characters and the emphasis on actions have consequences. It's a lesson they should have learned much earlier.

Really well done!
LKat90 chapter 5 . 3/28
I loved everything about this story, reading it was a beautiful way to spend my Saturday morning. Thank you.
sgclevel28 chapter 2 . 3/4
Goodness, you fit a lot into your chapters. I hit "Next" and was shocked to see that I'd only read two so far. Wonderful writing, not a dull moment. Lovin' the story! :)
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 2/2
BEAUTIFUL!
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 2/2
Good story! Love the Spike and Buffy moments. :)
Bunny chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
So utterly good. Loved the detail about the protection rings and Tara calling him Spikelus. Giggle worthy.
sharonma17 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I loved it!
TashaRose chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
This definitely would have ended Season 6 much much better for us than we got on the show. Excellent story.
Sa'Kage chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
This is one of my favorites of all your stories. Something about the raw emotion, the plot concept, how you deal with the Scoobies, just keeps me coming back to read and reread it. You do a truly terrific job.

However, I do have one bone to pick- it seems like every story you have ends up in the same place, with this claim happening. While interesting and well written, it does get a bit repetitive, especially to someone who has read many of your fics and actually rereads them on a frequent basis.

Great work!
Jhiz chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Very well written and nicely direct. Thank you for sharing it.
bohobo chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
I liked it. A LOT!
He's so tender and selfless but still a sexy badass so it's not wimpy.
And Tara giving them the rings was extremely comforting with Willow being crazy. I'm glad Rose came to help, I don't want Tara to die!
And Anya becoming a vengeance demon again was a perfect ending for her.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
perfect ending..
Terrakos chapter 5 . 12/28/2012
I really wish Joss Whedon had used this for the sixth season instead of what he did. The seventh made up for it, but DAMN if this doesn't give a good bad guy and enough insanity to fill a stadium!
Melody-chii chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
Your lemons could use a bit of work, they kind of get repeated word-for-word in every single one of your stories but your plot was great. You may want to try not using Xander as the bad guy in each one though. It kind of gets repetitive even if all your plotlines are amusing. Also, Buffy should be less moral but that's just my personal opinion for that so you can ignore that XD

Best Regards,

Melody-chii
Kathryn Merlin chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Love all your stories! So sweet.