Reviews for Awakenings
Bloody Mist chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
Thank you for your hard work!
oh and "I liked it" xDD
honestly loved it
jenn008 chapter 5 . 3/24/2015
Love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/16/2015
i just finished al of your stories and i must say
they are a gooooooooood.
I couldn't stop reading.
SlyPuffKitten chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
You are one of the best spuffy writers that I have read :) I have read and reread almost all of your stories and love them
madcloisfan chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
Loved it

Sequel?
mcrmyrangerbabe chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
I liked it - a lot :D
more?
Terrence Rogue chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
I really wanted to see Xander get slapped down a little more, maybe angel too. Oh well, it was fun and well written. Loved your characters and the emphasis on actions have consequences. It's a lesson they should have learned much earlier.

Really well done!
LKat90 chapter 5 . 3/28/2014
I loved everything about this story, reading it was a beautiful way to spend my Saturday morning. Thank you.
sgclevel28 chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
Goodness, you fit a lot into your chapters. I hit "Next" and was shocked to see that I'd only read two so far. Wonderful writing, not a dull moment. Lovin' the story! :)
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
BEAUTIFUL!
Hercules8 chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Good story! Love the Spike and Buffy moments. :)
Bunny chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
So utterly good. Loved the detail about the protection rings and Tara calling him Spikelus. Giggle worthy.
sharonma17 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I loved it!
TashaRose chapter 5 . 10/17/2013
This definitely would have ended Season 6 much much better for us than we got on the show. Excellent story.
Sa'Kage chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
This is one of my favorites of all your stories. Something about the raw emotion, the plot concept, how you deal with the Scoobies, just keeps me coming back to read and reread it. You do a truly terrific job.

However, I do have one bone to pick- it seems like every story you have ends up in the same place, with this claim happening. While interesting and well written, it does get a bit repetitive, especially to someone who has read many of your fics and actually rereads them on a frequent basis.

Great work!