Reviews for Subject 96
Please write more.
eenayde chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Very catchy start!
goldenlucario1 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Yayayay, I can't WAIT for an update! I love your versions of Deidara's past! I LOVE YOU and thank you for writing! :3
reid-my-lips chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Ooh, please continue this! I love it so far. It's dark, and it's terrible, but at the same time it's wonderful. Amazing.
reid-my-lips chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Nononononononononono I really don't know what I expected going in, but aaaaaaaggghhhhh where is this going, it's going to break my heart, I know it...
Mashed Potato-san chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
*whines* I love DeiDei, I wish you would continue this. : It's so sad and well-written! Bravo. :)
KTDLover chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Poor Deidara. I just wanna hug him.;A;

Please continue!:D
KTDLover chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This seems very interesting.:3

Please continue!_
The Glass Crow chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
~love!

That was ... eccentrically amazing! See, I get this weird feeling in my gut every time I have to write anything like this. Like, y'know, when you get that feeling that you need to breathe REALLY deep? Yeah. Like an anxiety attack.

Anywho,that was off topic...

It makes me depressed when I have to write stuff like this. So, I have to wait until I have a depressed day to do it, because otherwise, it ruins my entire week because I feel bad that I made my character go through that.

This was a really long review.

Anyway, keep writing! It was really amazing:) Made me cry a little until I realized I was choking my laptop... XD
Gin no raita wa bara chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
...Deidei D:

I actually teared up and sniffled when I read this!

You have seriously mastered the art of angst, my friend. PLEASE POST MORE SOON. I'LL DIE WITHOUT IT XD

Can I ask ypou something though?

Yes? YAY!

How can you write angst and sad stuff so well? Everytime I try I get all sad and it's all crappy and stuff!

Ehh, I'll just leave all that to you since you're so amazing at it!

Post soon! :D