Reviews for The Troubles with Youth
Weirdo chapter 18 . 5/19
My favorite part of the fanfic is childish Halt overall. Not completely child Halt but when he was part child Halt and part adult Halt. I find it funny. My least favorite part is how long you have gone without updating. I like this story so please update it soon!
Ranger-of-the-shadows chapter 18 . 5/18
please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
This got me thinking, what if Halt got turned into the child version of himself BUT he had the mindset of a child and doesn't remember anything else beyond that? Now THAT, I would love
Guest chapter 18 . 6/25/2016
Please update (love the fanfic)
Winged Serpent of Light - BOTM chapter 18 . 5/17/2016
PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Guest chapter 18 . 5/17/2016
You had better update or I will fall over and die
AzizaJade chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Great story, will follow this in case you ever update it. :) but I'm worried if you don't.
Really love baby Halt, but I was yelling at Gilan and Will for not going after Pandora sooner! I guess they were having too much fun with baby Halt, I don't blame them.
Guest chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
Awesome! Please update soon
RangerEmilyMeratyn chapter 12 . 10/2/2013
Loving the story!
Nanno Nanno!
MidnightBloom17 chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
What happens next? PLEASE TELL ME!
Cassidy daughter of Hermes chapter 18 . 5/14/2013
i like the OOC-ness of Halt the most :) it's so funny to read!
Caithlinn13 chapter 18 . 5/2/2013
XD Lolz!
'We need to talk about something important but I don't know about what yet. I'll think of it on the way.'
XD Great story! Are you gonna update soon? Wanna know what happens next with little Halt! :3
I'mAGeekNotANerd chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
oh. this is so sad for will. but hysterically awkward! My favorite part so far has to be with Pauline and Halt (basically any interactions between them). Least favorite...next question? I can honestly not find anything I didn't like with this chapter or this story. I've really enjoyed it! :)
Athenapuke1312 chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
I don't want to be a hater, but what is taking you so long?!
With-the-Wolves chapter 18 . 3/2/2013
My favorite part...Halt's attempt at drinking coffee. Least favorite part...I don't know! I love every part of this story!
Now I'm sad because I've reached the last chapter...UPDATE! SOON! PLEASE!