Reviews for The Frying Pan
Me-Me Rotamundo chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
AWWWWWW, SO TENDER AND SWEET!
I loved it! :)
I am that Writer chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! So cute and fluffy!
BroadwayBaby24601 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
CUTE! 3
Boolia chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Good story! But Rapunzel turned into a brunette at the end. So, shouldn't Flynn have called her a brunette?
Forever Sheri chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
awwww. . . that is so cute! o
Ronnie343 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I an so late! I didnt even realize that it had been a year. I'll probably watch the movie tonight after I'm done playing video games...and watching winnie the pooh...and other stuff that i have no idea what will be but anyway this one made of smile. Keep it up!
flightlessraven chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
D'AWWW.

ZE EPIC FLUFF. c:
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Well of course I'll read this! XD I like your Tangled stories so much!

This was great, I could picture everything happening in my head! And yay for fluff! XD

Great job once again... have some cake! Chocolate or vanilla? lol.

And yay also for Tangled' 1st Birthday! *gathers some balloons and and streamers and starts partying* It would be more fun if others showed up :/
Backroads chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Lol, but this is adorable. I really did laugh right out loud. I so loved Tangled, and you really put attention to the characters here. Everyone was wonderfully done and Rapunzel was just the same breath of fresh air that she is in the movie. Frying pans. That was actually one of my favorite elements of the movie because I have always had this running gag fancy with frying pans. And of course everyone knows that a well-stocked kitchen has a variety of frying pans to suit any plausible frying need. She and Pascal (who is a little reptilian dear) were adorable together and boasted great chemistry.

As for chemistry, I love the little smacking of romance you put into this. It all comes together, her mother conveniently making the kitchen available on their anniversary. Awww! Eugene was done well. In fact, i can't get over how awesome you portrayed these characters. That's a trick in fanfiction, getting characters to act appropriately and you did a fine job of it.

I also love your writing! It's so clear and personable and you have just the right amount of description. So very well done!
bStormhands chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Very fluffy, nice. Happy birthday Tangled.
Hell's Fiery Belle chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Gosh, I love cute fluffiness! This was most adorable and you write very well. You have this nice, fresh style that says all that needs to be said. I think Catherine suits the queen very well as a name. The relationship between Pascal and Rapunzel was spot-on-heck, I thought Pascal was very well characterized for a chameleon. Well, I don't know what else to say! This is a darling story brimming with personality and it's just as cute and romantic as anything. Great job!