Reviews for Cut and Dried
EagleGirl6 chapter 8 . 12/11/2011
I did indeed enjoy this story, thanks for writing it. And particularly, thanks for that scene at the beginning of this chapter, I'm still shivering thinking about it :)
EagleGirl6 chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
that was great, you always have just the right amount of complexity - Bonnie can fix Damon, but the spell nearly kills him anyway, and Damon can barely let it near him. always enjoy your discussion of Elena's feelings for the brothers and the differences between them. It's pretty funny how you have Caroline and Tyler flitting around, too, just like in the show :) How about some Matt? I like him too!
elvalove chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
I loved your story. I hope you write more Vampire Diaries stories.
Her-Imaginarium chapter 8 . 12/8/2011
Ugh... What a beautiful tease!
Saggie25 chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Very good story, I loved how well-written it is, and how the characters were so identical to the ones on the show. Damon as snarky and dark as ever, Elena as stubborn and good as ever, Alaric as ready to put Damon in his place and protective of Elena as ever...very well-done! Im now off to reading your other stories, youve just been added to my fav list.
Merely Spilled Ink chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Beautiful ending to a wonderful story!
DelenaTwinflame chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Another great chapter :) You are doing a great job, keep it up and please update soon!
marinawings chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
I most definitely enjoyed this story. The characters were written incredibly well, the plot was suspenseful and there was a lovely mixture of h/c and romance. ;)

Again, in these last two chapters, I highly enjoy Damon's snark. And the suspenseful moments between him and Elena are class! So intense, with that nice, subtle romance going on. Elena brings out hidden things in Damon, such as restraint, for one thing. It's somehow uber-romantic the way he could potentially (and easily) end her life, but he doesn't. Instead, he gives her an almost-kiss. Love it!

Haha, I love her line, "No one's dead anyway. Is that our new measurement for success?" And his snarky reply, of course. I also like the way the title is tied into the end of the story. Marvelous! :)
LiveBreatheVampires chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
I loved it! One of the best!
Ada15 chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Loved it! This story was awesome, from start to finish.
MarieeSalvatorelover chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
wow very great chapter it's amazing !
Jellicoe chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Hi. This is the first story of yours that I've read and I am disappointed it ended there because I was enjoying it so much! Would love your take on how Elena and Damon will finish up at the end of season 3. Hope you write more of TVP genre.
stjra chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Fantastic fic!

I really hope you do some more in TVD verse. You have everyone captured beautifully.

Awesome stuff indeed. :D
AnnemiekSalvatore chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Ahhhh, im sad that its over! :(
pannybaby123 chapter 8 . 12/5/2011