Reviews for Cut and Dried
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
What a great ending!

I love how Damon was able to stay in control even though he was starving and not hurt Elena.

I had to smile when Damon suddenly grabbed Elena and started dancing around the room.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks! for sharing it with us.

Until next time, take care and Happy Holiday.
scarlett2112 chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
loved the story... It's been quite interesting. You're mind works good at imaginative ways to torture vampires. I would never in wild dreams imagined mulch. well done...I hope you'll deliver us a new one soon.
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Thanks for another wonderful chapter.

I love how Elena insisted on staying to help Damon. Also you did an excellent job of describing Damon and the way he tries to maintain control of his life.

I did have to smile when Elena and Damon started talking about a new rug because the witch ruined the current one.

You had me worried, even though I knew Damon would be alright. It was rough reading the description of him as he turned into a 'desiccated husk'.

I like how Damon still seems to have some control at the end even if he is looking at Elena as if she's 'lunch'.

I think you just posted another chapter, so will have to go check it out.

Thanks again for the quick updates.
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Ooh another great chapter, so glad that it didn't kill him or hurt too much. Continue soon!
scarlett2112 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
you always leave us with a cliffhanger. I be anxious for the wrap up... Looking at Elena as lunch. that's quite the way to end the chapter. It's been quite a ride...I've enjoyed the suspense of the story..I've quite enjoyed reading it. hurry with the conclusion...we don't want Elena to be "lunch"
MarieeSalvatorelover chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
OMG this was so good ! your story is so good ! wow ! continue you're such a great writter !
pannybaby123 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Awesome chapter! Write more soon!
AnnemiekSalvatore chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Wow, awesome chapter! :o
stjra chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Awwww...Elena is starting to realise she cares deeply for him. YAYZ! :D

Teehee, go Caroline UPS to the rescue! :D

I love that Alaric is still looking out for Elena. And I love that you have captured Alaric and Damon current dynamic perfectly.

Uh oh...RUN ELENA! :P
LovingEmerald chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Eeek! This is so good! Please update soon :)
jozac chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
I just found your story and read all 6 chapters. I am so hooked. I love the DE banter. this story is really good and I can't wait to see what happens next.
AnnemiekSalvatore chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I like the story very much! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!
stjra chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
OMG you really are out to kill me aren't you?

*GUH*

But the delicious h/c is making up for all the tension keeping poised right on the edge of my seat. Which is a lot more painful than it sounds by the way!

Can't wait for more of this AWESOME fic! :D
LiveBreatheVampires chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I love it! Very original!
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I was wondering what they were going to do with the remaining wood chips left in Damon and now we find out one is by his heart.

I'm glad that you included Caroline in your story. It bugged me on the show that no one realized she was missing.

It seems to me that Damon and Elena have a bit of silent communication going on here. I always love the moments when Damon worries about Elena when he is the one that is hurt or dying.

I am curious about Bonnie's plan. I'm sure the spell will create another tense situation and lots of worry from Elena over Damon. :)

Thanks for the update.