Reviews for Cut and Dried
pannybaby123 chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
awesome fic!
pandora jazz chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
What a great ending!

I love how Damon was able to stay in control even though he was starving and not hurt Elena.

I had to smile when Damon suddenly grabbed Elena and started dancing around the room.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks! for sharing it with us.

Until next time, take care and Happy Holiday.
scarlett2112 chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
loved the story... It's been quite interesting. You're mind works good at imaginative ways to torture vampires. I would never in wild dreams imagined mulch. well done...I hope you'll deliver us a new one soon.
pandora jazz chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Thanks for another wonderful chapter.

I love how Elena insisted on staying to help Damon. Also you did an excellent job of describing Damon and the way he tries to maintain control of his life.

I did have to smile when Elena and Damon started talking about a new rug because the witch ruined the current one.

You had me worried, even though I knew Damon would be alright. It was rough reading the description of him as he turned into a 'desiccated husk'.

I like how Damon still seems to have some control at the end even if he is looking at Elena as if she's 'lunch'.

I think you just posted another chapter, so will have to go check it out.

Thanks again for the quick updates.
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Ooh another great chapter, so glad that it didn't kill him or hurt too much. Continue soon!
scarlett2112 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
you always leave us with a cliffhanger. I be anxious for the wrap up... Looking at Elena as lunch. that's quite the way to end the chapter. It's been quite a ride...I've enjoyed the suspense of the story..I've quite enjoyed reading it. hurry with the conclusion...we don't want Elena to be "lunch"
MarieeSalvatorelover chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
OMG this was so good ! your story is so good ! wow ! continue you're such a great writter !
pannybaby123 chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Awesome chapter! Write more soon!
AnnemiekSalvatore chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Wow, awesome chapter! :o
stjra chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Awwww...Elena is starting to realise she cares deeply for him. YAYZ! :D

Teehee, go Caroline UPS to the rescue! :D

I love that Alaric is still looking out for Elena. And I love that you have captured Alaric and Damon current dynamic perfectly.

Uh oh...RUN ELENA! :P
LovingEmerald chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Eeek! This is so good! Please update soon :)
jozac chapter 6 . 12/4/2011
I just found your story and read all 6 chapters. I am so hooked. I love the DE banter. this story is really good and I can't wait to see what happens next.
AnnemiekSalvatore chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I like the story very much! :D

Can't wait for the next chapter!
stjra chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
OMG you really are out to kill me aren't you?

*GUH*

But the delicious h/c is making up for all the tension keeping poised right on the edge of my seat. Which is a lot more painful than it sounds by the way!

Can't wait for more of this AWESOME fic! :D
LiveBreatheVampires chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
I love it! Very original!
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »