Reviews for Cut and Dried
DelenaTwinflame chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
wow i really like this story. You are doing an amazing job, can't wait to see what happens next. please update soon
solenn chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Sooooo happy that I was able to read the next chapter right away! Poor Damon.. I definitely can't imagine what it feels like to be tortured like that.
JLD chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
I'm still here & I'm still ready. I love this storyline that is playing out here. I absolutely loved that the bad evil now dead witch told Elena that there are more supernatural things that would have use for a doppelganger than vampires and werewolves. I just know that Elena is a lot more valuable to the supernatural world than we really know yet. But I digress. Poor Damon. The guy has tiny little stakes ready to kill him at any moment floating around in his body and still his first worry is Elena. I love that no matter what its always Elena's safety first. So glad that Bonnie is involved but this spell - no bueno. I don't have a good feeling about it as is. Maybe Elena's blood will be important to somehow making the spell work & keep Damon all whole. We can't have a Delena story without him :) Great job - keep it up. I can't wait to read more.
EagleGirl6 chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
of course it couldn't be easy... love this story.
EagleGirl6 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
and did I mention that I love Ric too? Damon is so adorable, if you can just get past the sociopathic murdering... but hey, it's make believe. perfect simple way to get rid of her - that was good!
EagleGirl6 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
that has got to be the most original torture device ever! awesome. and I love "vampires were twitchy at the best of times", hehe. D/E dynamic is perfect - just like the show. Can't she just have both of them?
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
Oh damn, this just gets more intense. Great chapter, continue soon!
1shot chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
As I think others have been noting, you have a real gift for one-liners! Still enjoying this, and very impressed with how quickly you're updating!
Zynali chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
More great dialogue, especially Damon's take on Stefan's decorating sense, and another great cliffhanger. And I love how fast you are updating - especially because of the cliffhangers ;)
scarlett2112 chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
WOW! Talk about intense! then you leave us hanging..(head plant) This is such a good story. I think some other reviewer made the comment about the mulch being the most ingenious way to get wood in a vampire and I have to agree.. just WOW! can't wait for more. Please don't leave us hanging long!
solenn chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
I love the dialogue! This is really interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Treble19 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Awesome. but I hope you have a plan for getting the rest of the wood chips out of Damon! that cannot be comfortable.. ick
marinawings chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
Another fantastic filled with action, hints of Damon/Elena romance and snarky Damon dialogue!

I always thought Damon's casual killing of people in his past (i.e. Bree) would come back to hurt him sometime. And it's interesting that this witch was not only after revenge on Damon, but was also after Katherine's doppelganger possible reasons other than revenge. Great job of melding story-lines together there.

I really do like the way they finally dispatch the witch. Damon/Elena teamwork and a classic beheading by sword! It's quite an heroic moment for anti-heroic Damon. I like the paradox of that. :)

I look forward to more!
Ada15 chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
The wicked witch is dead! Awesome. although, now I'm worried about how many people she told about Elena...

Great chapter, as usual. I loved it!
Ada15 chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Oh, so you definitely have some very creative torture methods.

I love your characterizations. I don't think I've ever read a story of yours where I couldn't picture the characters doing or saying the things you write in your stories. Wether it's Dark Angel, Supernatural, or Vampire Diaries.

I love the hurt/comfort and by the way I love how fast you update. I checked this and you've already posted the next chapter before I even read this one.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »