Reviews for Cut and Dried
Zynali chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Ooh, I'm loving this chapter, too. Your cliffhangers are great (I'm a sucker for our favorite characters in mortal danger), and I also especially love Damon's dialogue in this chapter.
JLD chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
And I'm officially hooked on your story! I'm so excited about the story you have to tell. First, I can't wait to find out more about this witch & why she wants Damon & Elena dead. Secondly, you have your characterizations down very well. I could honestly, see this all playing out on TV. I've read a lot of fanfics the past week so you should know I don't say that lightly. Also you've wrote probably one of the most hilarious lines I've read in a while " "Well, I was working on that until someone chucked a half-dead brunette at me. I've been told I'm easily distracted." " Brilliant & classic Damon! Great chapter! I'm literally at the edge of my seat after that cliffhanger!
marinawings chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This is a seriously good story so far!

You write the characters very well. Damon, in particular, seems so much like himself, with his wicked cleverness and strange mixture of self-deprecating-ness and arrogance. The dialogue between him and Elena is spot on-nice and snarky.

And the end of the chapter is intense, with enough mystery to hook me. Who is this woman and what does she want with Damon?
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I think you did a great job with the characters and their voices.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter.

Thanks for sharing a new story with us.
1shot chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Promising start! I'm interested. And as someone else who jumped from SPN to TVD... solidarity, sister. ;)
Biancarod chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Great start! I'm very interested to see where this is going.
stjra chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
OMG YAY!

You write TVD now too? That is so damn awesome!

Your Damon and Elena are SPOT ON!

I adore your ability to write fantastic banter is just as good in this fandom as all the others you write in.

Great stuff, can't wait to see where you take this. :D
Noelani618 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
You're writing a VD story! *does a happy dance* Just recently I started watching and have become very fond of Damon and all his issues and troubles and his vulnerability. Reminds me a lot of Dean actually, except Dean seems to do better against the monsters than Damon, lol. :) Well most of the time.

Anyway, this chapter was a great setup and I can't wait to see how Damon and Elena get out of this mess. :D Loved how Damon was so set on defending Elena's honor and protecting her too.

This apparent witch sounds like BIG trouble. Can the Winchesters come and gank her please? Well, after Damon kills her. Ha! ;) The Winchesters can handle her spirit and banish it for good. Granted, I wish they could do that to all the witches save Bonnie cause I am not impressed with them one bit. Self-righteous, cruel, vicious...okay, rant done.

Hope this helps break the block you have for your next Supernatural story!

And Happy Thanksgiving! :)
JLD chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Very interesting. Please continue. I'd like to see where this is going.
LiveBreatheVampires chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Good start, I want to read more :D Pls update soon.
Rissa0017 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Please please please continue!
Ada15 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I totally love you, you know that? A friend on this site recomended you and I've been reading all your Supernatural stories and loving every one of them.

And, now, I love you even more for writing a TVD story. I'm sure it'll be awesome. The first chapter was good. I don't see anything off about it. Damon and Elena are completely in character so far...
Zynali chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Great first chapter. I definitely want to read more!
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7