Reviews for I Know
fluentzelink chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Awww! This is soooo cute! Omigosh...I think I want to eat this story. You know, cause it's so cute. Not cause I'm crazy or anything...*cough*...um anyways, I love it soo much! Thank you for being so awesome ;)
Macie chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Jeezus that was so CUTE!
D the Stampede chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Type your review here...
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Awww, so sweet!
Great Angemon chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That was a really cute ending.
DaZeLinker chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Too CUTE good job -

ZeLinker-chan

zeldalink531 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Awww... that literally was the sweetest thing I have ever read!

I swear I could feel my heart strings being plucked.

I think I'm feeling giddy now. LOL

But where's the kiss? :(

Oh well, I can imagine one. Still an amazing one-shot. Aren't Link and Zelda the cutest couple EVER?
Silvara chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
*smelts - and therefore cannot speak, since a puddle cannot speak through it is very aware of how weird this sentence explaining all of this is*

Breaths in.

This need moarrr...moar, err... well, some more bonding. I'm not sure of which kind through. I'll have a newfound complicity with a renewed promise of adventure, sir. Good morning please thank you. :3
MasterSprintersan chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
O_O... Oh, my gosh! Lol, let me be honest with you for a moment. For a while now, I was losing hope about this website, for real! I felt like... nobody tried to really dish out GOOD stories anymore. Most stories that I came across were either written bad, made no sense, had something really gross in it and etc. But this? Lol, this story is living PROOF that good stories still exist! I am so glad that I found out about you! Thank you so freakin' much for writing this lovely story. I like it just as much as your other SS LinkxZelda story. It is just so romantic! I thought love stories like this one were all gone, but thank the Lord I was wrong. You are now my new favorite author. I love you! Not in a creepy way, of course. Lol XD
MagmarFire chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
MUST. RESIST. THE-HHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGG!

This is just what the doctor ordered. I finished Skyward Sword yesterday morning, and ever since then, I've been having this awesomeness withdrawal and this spell of wanting more SS Zelink love. The game ended well with the implication that they would ultimately be together, but I still wanted to see it for myself. Thanks to you, I think that has been fulfilled. Thank you, my friend!
Adreus chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
fsdjkl; you're playing with my heart strings here because THAT ENDING left me wanting something like this as a conclusion. But I suppose it was implied. How are Zelda and Link so cute? I just want to squish them. ;w;
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Awww! You know, the best thing about this is that you kept the characters' personalities and it was all innocent. Loved it! :D

Amethyst 269
Catnip101 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I could not wait to read a cute SS fic like this :)! Link and Zelda are so cute :3! Amazingly written.
FlamingHazleGreen1806 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
awwwwwwwww, that must have been the sweetest thing i've ever read!
FantasyMind231 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Aww, that is soo sweet :)

But no kiss? :(