Reviews for Do No Evil
toomanyobessionstocount chapter 4 . 11/24/2013
Hug from Hughes? I'm in! Poor man needs a hug, in my opinion.
xSlytherinxPrincessxVampirax chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Lmao I love those "words of wisdom" xD this was awesome :) Kimblee and Roy are definitely my favorites (I'm also rather fond of Envy...) and you did a great job of showing a softer side of Kimblee while still keeping him reasonably in-character :)
likikoari chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
please do a chapter five! please please please! these are awsome plus we can easily think up the evil roy can do... *Evil smile*
Jaxrond chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
This story was really well-done! Nice job! I also like the way you kept the characters from going OOC.
Jaxrond chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
As much as kimblee creeps me out, Ican't deny that he is sexy...
UnderTheHood chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
i liked it again! haha... kimblee's such a tease... XDDD i really like it how the two could be sweet and funny at the same time... :3
UnderTheHood chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
hahaha! this chapter is really... fun to read. and you're right in saying that there's no way kimblee could just 'bandage' her without doing some kinky business.. i love the conversations between the two... and the story flows smoothly. :D
UnderTheHood chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
cool! I'm also glad that I could relate to you! I ALWAYS get attracted to villains like you do! (it's nice to know that I'm not the only one like that :'D) nice job with the story... :3
Clarisara chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Hmmm...I never thought of Kimblee in this light before. It was definitely different. I like it, I decided. Two thumbs up!
Sentio Infermum chapter 4 . 1/24/2012
I usually don't like fics with OCs, but I love Kimblee too. XD And I really, really enjoyed this, especially the ending. Nice job!
StoneStrikeAlchemist chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Okay, I want a hug from Hughes so here it goes:

I really enjoy your style of writing, and I hope to see more Fullmetal stuff from you in the future. I think everyone's reactions, reviewing and their excitement for the next installment, agree with me when I say that you should right more. Not necessarily for this story, but for others. :D Keep writing!
animefreak653 chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Should I demand for a 4th chapter?
Chocolate-daddy chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Shooooot that was really good!
animefreak653 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I demand a 3rd part.
One percent chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
That woman is definitely interesting!

I DEMAND a third part! I WANT IT BADLY!

Come on! This is way too good to be stopped here! And Kimblee definitely deserves to be teased a bit more!