Reviews for Harry Van Helsing: The Dark Hunter
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
The idea is good, but the fact that the last update was three years ago makes me want to avoid reading this story and all its chapters, liking it, and then know there will probably never be an update.
JudyWoman613 chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Will you return to finish this story?
shamzika chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Do you know how it was for meto read this. My inner Hermione lover refused to accept that Hermione would actually leave Harry but I'd like to read where this story is going.
sortofbored chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I really like it so far.
TatsuDragonKing chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
please update
deathlover25 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Martionmanswife chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
the story is good. Harry needs to let folks know he is ok. Would have like to seen a Harry and Hagrid moment in this chapter or maybe in the next.

I can see you are working toward him finding Hermione, this is a good story hook. But Harry needs a more focused anger, because this short of thing has been done alot with out it.

I am also excited to see where you go with Flamel and Harry. Honestly you are doing a good job. Try to outline your story on paper, see where the different areas take you to.

That should help you out a lot. Will show what direction you want the story to take beyond just pissed off Harry with a few screws loose.
jh831 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
good story so far
interesting idea for the story
can't wait to see the reunion
looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I like the idea you had going here but it's difficult to read because of all the grammer and spelling problems. I think if you fixed those this could be one of the best stories on this site. I hope you continue writing this, I want to know what'll happen between Hermione and Harry once they meet up.
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Its alright to me please update soon
JPElles chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Bit abrupt in nature. Chapter feels more should have been there. Or ended on a note about Harry's thoughts on Hermoine or something. What is here is good though.
HellsTheTwerd chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
"I'm not antisocial I just hate people."

I love that line...
starboy454 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
good update
Armacryss chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Well, first of all, nice story :) the whole virus story reminded me of "28 days later", kinda fun.

The part with Igor was more inspired than this one, but all in all, that wasn't that bad. Maybe you rushed a bit the interrogation part... but... well, who care ? :)

I must admit that I'm curious to read what happened with the locket... and why Voldie is after Hermione.

Thank you for your work !