Reviews for Harry Van Helsing: The Dark Hunter
Wolfman613 chapter 5 . 3/21
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Will you return to finish this story?
shamzika chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Do you know how it was for meto read this. My inner Hermione lover refused to accept that Hermione would actually leave Harry but I'd like to read where this story is going.
sortofbored chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I really like it so far.
TatsuDragonKing chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
please update
deathlover25 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE! :D
Martionmanswife chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
the story is good. Harry needs to let folks know he is ok. Would have like to seen a Harry and Hagrid moment in this chapter or maybe in the next.

I can see you are working toward him finding Hermione, this is a good story hook. But Harry needs a more focused anger, because this short of thing has been done alot with out it.

I am also excited to see where you go with Flamel and Harry. Honestly you are doing a good job. Try to outline your story on paper, see where the different areas take you to.

That should help you out a lot. Will show what direction you want the story to take beyond just pissed off Harry with a few screws loose.
jh831 chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
good story so far
interesting idea for the story
can't wait to see the reunion
looking forward to the next chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
I like the idea you had going here but it's difficult to read because of all the grammer and spelling problems. I think if you fixed those this could be one of the best stories on this site. I hope you continue writing this, I want to know what'll happen between Hermione and Harry once they meet up.
Paddy Gurl chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Its alright to me please update soon
JPElles chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Bit abrupt in nature. Chapter feels more should have been there. Or ended on a note about Harry's thoughts on Hermoine or something. What is here is good though.
HellsTheTwerd chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
"I'm not antisocial I just hate people."

I love that line...
starboy454 chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
good update
Armacryss chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Well, first of all, nice story :) the whole virus story reminded me of "28 days later", kinda fun.

The part with Igor was more inspired than this one, but all in all, that wasn't that bad. Maybe you rushed a bit the interrogation part... but... well, who care ? :)

I must admit that I'm curious to read what happened with the locket... and why Voldie is after Hermione.

Thank you for your work !
lycus chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
The chapter isn't bad, But is does jump around a little with the deatheaters. But you did start to set up the plot very effectively and really put the spotlight on just how much Harry has changed since killing a evil vampire and killing a human can seem different and Harry is absolutely right to not want people to know where he is or what he's doing, And telling Hagrid would be like announcing it to voldemort that his greatest enemy is back and even if Harry ends up saving Hermione like he most likely will do I hope that it's not you saved me all is forgiven I love you. She did break Harry's trust she broke it set it on fire and then stomped on it, But I do want to know about the dreams is it voldemort dreaming about Hermione or Harrys' subconcious.