Reviews for Red Diamond
CosmicSynopsis chapter 1 . 1/2
So far the story is good is just think it's VERY out of character for luffy to say he doesn't need Nami. Other than that I have no complaints.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Cyborg! (:D)
Tomoyo10798 chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Tomoyo-chan...get it ...really!
Tomoyo-chan figure it out ...Actually After luffy began to amock
Tomoyo-chan remember some episode in fairytail it's exactly a like
It's like "edolas" right!
Frostheart D. Blaize chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
ROGER'S LOVE FOR ROUGE PREVAILS!

AND ANOTHER JOURNEY WORTH FOR THE PIRATE KING!
Blueh chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Ah, you based it on Fairy Tail's Edolas arc, didn't you? :) Anyway, it was still amazing and I loved it. I loved how you based it on Fairy Tail's arc and made it your own, because that was one of my favorite Arcs. This is defiantly one of my favorite stories!
Iggeh chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
The only thing that kinda made me a bit angry was the fact that Nami was not seen for most of the story.
Also that the plot was kinda that of the Edolas arc from the anime Fairy Tail...
Guest chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
this was a really interesting and well written story. Just wondering but did you get inspiration for the part where luffy takes all the blame so ace would be innocent from the manga Fairy tail? Natsu does the exact same thing on Edolas.
scarletlovecharlie chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Just asking, but is Zoro's name Rodonoa on perpose and same for Nicola Robin. I thought it was Roronoa Zoro and Nico Robin. Don't get e wrong I am in love with this story, that is why I am reading it at 12:50 am right now, I was just curiouse.
Princess-Orlaith chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
HOLLYYY SHIT BOTH ROGER AND ACE ARE STILL FUCKING ALIVE! i wanna see luffy's reaction to ace :D nd roger...oh roger's bad TTTT
Princess-Orlaith chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
HOLLYY SHITTY SUGOIIII! Really similiat to fairy tail but way better ;) One thing how does dia-Sanji look? oh and i never thought of it as Luffy being smart and strong and his counterpart being smart-er and a coward...interesting concept. you seem to really like the Edolas arc too, considering you created a whole story off of it :D
Princess-Orlaith chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
is it bad that i dont get teh winkwinks?
Princess-Orlaith chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Simply genius...The only crew to have made it in and out of the Red Diamond are the Roger Pirates ;)
Princess-Orlaith chapter 2 . 12/13/2012
ZOORROOOOOO I LOVEE YOU! I've probs said that before on another comment but its true 3 Really good story so far hut i can't see luffy being mean to any crew member in any way :/ NEVERTHELESS its still really cool :)