Reviews for Red Diamond
Crazy fanfic fan chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
Yep, it was definitely inspired by Fairy Tail. But it was a good idea! I really liked it! Thank you for making this awesome fic!
Crazy fanfic fan chapter 5 . 10/4/2015
Now this is really like Fairy Tail. PLEAAASE don't change it though, I like it the way it is! And maybe you got inspired by Fairy Tail. Buy its really good :D
Crazy fanfic fan chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
Ya know, this reminds me of Fairy Tail Edolas arc...
Keke xp chapter 16 . 8/7/2015
Beautiful story! I loved every moment of it! I'm glad that Ace was included in the story~! I know I'm late with this review, but I thought it would be rude to read the story and not leave a review. So thank you for posting this master piece, I loved it very much! I like how Roger was the bad guy in this story as well!
LuNaLoverForever chapter 16 . 5/30/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
What a lovely ending! Sorda but whatever! Love the story!
CosmicDucks chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
So far the story is good is just think it's VERY out of character for luffy to say he doesn't need Nami. Other than that I have no complaints.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2014
Cyborg! (:D)
Tomoyo10798 chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
Tomoyo-chan...get it ...really!
Tomoyo-chan figure it out ...Actually After luffy began to amock
Tomoyo-chan remember some episode in fairytail it's exactly a like
It's like "edolas" right!
Frostheart D. Blaize chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
ROGER'S LOVE FOR ROUGE PREVAILS!

AND ANOTHER JOURNEY WORTH FOR THE PIRATE KING!
Blueh chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Ah, you based it on Fairy Tail's Edolas arc, didn't you? :) Anyway, it was still amazing and I loved it. I loved how you based it on Fairy Tail's arc and made it your own, because that was one of my favorite Arcs. This is defiantly one of my favorite stories!
Iggeh chapter 16 . 5/27/2013
The only thing that kinda made me a bit angry was the fact that Nami was not seen for most of the story.
Also that the plot was kinda that of the Edolas arc from the anime Fairy Tail...
Guest chapter 16 . 4/14/2013
this was a really interesting and well written story. Just wondering but did you get inspiration for the part where luffy takes all the blame so ace would be innocent from the manga Fairy tail? Natsu does the exact same thing on Edolas.
scarletlovecharlie chapter 12 . 1/27/2013
Just asking, but is Zoro's name Rodonoa on perpose and same for Nicola Robin. I thought it was Roronoa Zoro and Nico Robin. Don't get e wrong I am in love with this story, that is why I am reading it at 12:50 am right now, I was just curiouse.